B Pharma Admission 2022: Bachelors of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) is an undergraduate degree program holding a completion period of 4 years. The course includes a total of 8 semesters. All a student learns in this program is the methods and processes of medicine dispensing and preparation of drugs. The subjects that are taught to students in this 4-year program are Human Anatomy, Computer Applications in Pharmacy, Biochemistry, and Physiology. There are many institutes through which this course can be studied in India including private and public colleges. A Merit plus entrance exam score criteria are flowed by most of the universities for its admissions. Every year in May or June the admission process is started.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Pharma Admission
The following criteria are used to determine admission to any institute that offers a BLIS degree programme:
- The qualifying up to the level of intermediate must have been completed by candidates who are applying.
- Overall marks of students in passing the required qualification must be at least 50%.
- In the 12th standard students must have studied the subjects of physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics.
B Pharma Admission Fee Structure
In most of the B.Pharma colleges or Universities, the fee of this course is ranging from INR 15000 to INR 1.25 LPA.
Application Form and Admissions Procedure
Admissions procedures that are just based on the merit criteria are managed in a way to directly select students on the basis of their marks obtained in the last examination. However, the students who are selected on entrance exam scores will need to appear in any of the institute level or state exams. Some entrance exams for this course are MHT CET, BITSAT, NEET, GPAT, and UPSEE.
B Pharma Admission Highlights
|BPharma Full form||Bachelor of Pharmacy|
|BPharma Duration||3 years|
|BPharma Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent examination|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy Average Fees||INR 1.48 Lakh|
|BPharma Admission||Merit & Entrance Exam|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy Entrance Exams||UPSEE, BITSAT, GPAT, MET, WBJEE|
Why Study B.Pharma?
There are various reasons to study the B.Pharma degree program and some of those interesting facts are given below:
- After getting this degree one gets a vast range of job chances in the hospitals under government and private organizations as well.
- Some of the most respected jobs one can get are Clinical Researcher, Medical Scripting, Scientific Writer, and Medical Representative.
- Individuals who complete this course can get a relaxing career within the field and can get even more chances to go higher in the professional field.
- The salary of individuals working in this field is varying in between INR 3 to 5 LPA.
B.Pharma Admission 2022: How to Apply?
Students willing to apply for the B.Pharma degree program at any University of their choice can apply through the online application portal of that University.
- Applicants for the B.Pharma programme must submit their applications online.
- The candidate must pay the application cost for the appropriate admission exam.
- The Universities also call the selected candidates for GD and PI rounds.