BML Munjal University Admission 2022: BML Munjal University is located in Gurgaon Haryana and was established there in the year 2014. There are courses provided at both the UG and PG levels. Under the UG category, BMU provides education for B-Tech, BA LLB, BBA, BA(Hons), BBA LLB, B.Com (Hons), etc.
At the PG level, one program MBA within two fields can opt at BMU. Admission in the courses provided by BMU, especially for the UG programs based on an entrance exam that is conducted by BMU itself. For each of the UG courses, students will have to qualify for the BMU-SAT.
- B-Tech: This course can be applied to various engineering specializations. Its requirement is to obtain a valid engineering exam score and a 50% average score in the last education of 10+2. Candidates must have studied mathematics as the main subject.
- MBA: Students can apply for MBA either with a global leadership program or without a global leadership program. In both fields, the duration of this course will remain the same for 2 years. For becoming eligible to submit an application you must need a 60% score in the BBA degree.
- BBA+MBA: It is an integrated program for which students will have to appear and pass the BMU SAT exam. I’s duration is a minimum of 5 years and can be taken after the completion of the 12th standard of study from a known board with an aggregate 60% score.
BML Munjal University Admission 2022
BML Munjal University has started the procedure for application submission in the online mode for its various undergraduate programs. Along with the previous degree qualification that is required to be 10+2, students must secure the University based entrance exam score. This University when offering Admission to PG courses provided eligibility criteria that ask the students to have cleared their annual examination of the last UG degree semester.
BML Munjal University UG Admission
- BA LLB: Integrated law and arts degree can be pursued by candidates at BMU. This degree course is provided to students accomplishing their learning level of 10+2. Every candidate will be admitted to this course after passing the LSAT, CLAT, or BMU-SAT entrance exam.
The BML Munjal University PG Admission
- MBA: Masters of Business Administration is a highly opted degree program in the country. For this course, you need eligibility of passing the last exam of a graduation degree such as BBA with an average score. A score on any national entrance exam from MAT, XAT, or CAT will also be needed.
BML Munjal University Application Form 2022
Students can apply for the entrance exam applications in the online mode. Students will appear in the BMUSAT exam and after clearing it with a good score they will be called to further process their applications towards the final selections.
How to Apply for BML Admission?
- The students are advised to open the University site at www.bmu.edu.in
- By opening the website you will see the menu at top of the webpage.
- From that menu click on the Admission 2022.
- Here you will get a direct link to open or download the application form.
- After the opening of the form, you will be able to fill it up with the required details.
- There will have to be filled the academic and personal information.
- An application fee for the exam will have to be paid online and its challan is uploaded.
- At the end of the process take a print of your form.