Cluster University Jammu Admission 2022: Cluster University was founded in 2016 and is located in Jammu & Kashmir. This university was established with the funds collected from 5 colleges, including Sri Pratap College, Amar Singh College, Govt. Degree College (Bemina), Govt. College of Education, and Govt. College of Women (MA Road). All these colleges have got approval from University Grants Commission (UGC) and are also accredited by NAAC.
The colleges affiliated with Cluster University educate the students by providing Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Integrated Programmes in the areas of arts, commerce, medical, computer applications, humanities, and languages. Besides degree programmes, skill enhancement courses will be provided to the learners.
Recently, the varsity has added 8 courses under 5-years Integrated programmes. Moreover, the university is putting tremendous effort into expanding the list of degree-level academic programs for the coming sessions. For the UG course, the merit of Class XII will be considered, while the entrance exam will be mandatory for PG and integrated programmes.
The campuses of five colleges under Cluster University are stretched over the sub-urban areas of Jammu and Kashmir. These colleges meet all the needs of the students by providing them with the necessary facilities such as classrooms, wifi, laboratories, sports facilities, library, cafeteria, auditorium, medical assistance and a lot more.
Cluster University Jammu Updates:
- Cluster University Admission 2022-23 will release nearly in the month of July. Students can apply for admission by visiting the official website @clujammu.ac.in.
- Cluster University has released the date sheet for various programme examinations in May/ June 2022. Click here to access as per the course.
Cluster University Jammu Admission Highlights
|University Name||Cluster University of Jammu|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered Courses||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Admission Process||Online/ Offline|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Address||Cluster University of Jammu, Canal Road, Jammu, 180001|
|State||Jammu & Kashmir|
Cluster University Jammu Admission 2022
At Cluster University, admission to all the courses generally takes place in July. There are various factors associated with Cluster University Admission 2022. Online application forms are made available to students, where they can submit their applications and register themselves for their chosen course. The application phase must be handled carefully since most applications are rejected due to incorrect information entered by the student in the form. However, students can submit the form in an offline mode also. For this, students must meet the eligibility requirements for the respective program.
It is very important to know the university’s selection process for the particular program. For the selection purpose, 60% preference will be given to merit, whereas the remaining 40% will be determined by an entrance exam. Further, the shortlisted students will be called for counselling and document verification which is the last part of the admission.
For admission purposes, the university has a separate window on its portal where the university communicates all the information related to admission factors. To obtain this information at the right time, one must get in touch with the official site of Cluster University.
There are a variety of courses offered in the disciplines such as science, engineering, education, commerce, and humanities. The offered programmes include BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Ed, BCA, MA, M.Ed, MCA, etc. Entry to these courses is offered only if the students fulfil the eligibility criteria successfully. Such information corresponding to the courses is as follows:
Cluster University Jammu UG Admission
- BA: Students who have finished their Intermediate with any stream shall apply for a BA course.
- B.Sc: Those who have completed 10+2 with PCB/ PCM from a valued board with 45% or above are eligible to apply for B.Sc Admission.
- B.Com: This course is designed for those who have completed their Class XII education with
- BBA: Students must have studied Class 12th with any stream with at least 245% marks from a renowned board.
- BCA: To apply for a BCA course, one must have obtained 10+2 with at least 45% marks with physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects.
Cluster University Jammu PG Admission
- M.Ed: Students who have acquired B.Ed degree with 55% marks (or more) from the educational institution/ university can pursue an M.Ed course.
- MBA: Graduation from any field with equal to or more than 45% marks shall be required to seek admission to an MBA course.
- MA (Education): Graduation degree with BA/BA (in Education)/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Ed with 45% marks or more is required to be certified for MA in Education.
- B.Ed-M.Ed ( Integrated Course): To be eligible for this integrated program, students must have earned a PG degree in science/ social science/ humanities with at least 55% marks.
Cluster University Application Form Process 2022
To seek admission to any offered academic program, one must fill out and submit an application. At Cluster university, an online application process is available for students, and most of them prefer the online mode as it is convenient and simple.
The student will be required to share necessary information in the application form in different sections asking for personal, academic, and bank details. The application process for UG, PG, and integrated programmes may remain the same. The general instructions about the application process are as follow:
How To Apply For Cluster University Jammu Admission?
- Go to the official site of Cluster University.
- Follow the official link for the Application Form 2022.
- Register and submit the application by providing the correct details.
- Upload all the required documents like marks sheet, degree, certificates, etc.
- Make the payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Preview and edit the details if needed.
- Submit and Download the duly filled application form.
- Print the application form and fee receipts for future use.
Cluster University Jammu Entrance Exam
Except for UG courses, admission to all the PG and Professional courses is mainly done through Common Entrance Test. A merit list will be compiled based on the students’ entry exam scores. For UG programs, the students are offered admission according to the marks scored in Class 12th.
Coming to the entrance exam, the test will have two question papers. The first will be referred to as the Common Aptitude Test, while the second will be a Subject-Specific Paper. Some of the key points regarding the entrance test have been shown below:
- There will be 40 questions of 1 mark in Paper 1 of the Common Aptitude Test. In total, there will be 15 General Reasoning, 15 General English, and 10 Mathematics questions.
- Paper 2 will consist of 60 subject-specific questions that carry 1 mark each.
- Both the papers will include Objective type questions.
- The examination fee for the entrance exam may be Rs.700/-
Cluster University of Jammu Contact Details:
- Address: Canal Road, Jammu Pin: 180001
- Email: REGISTRARCLUJ@GMAIL.COM
- Contact No.: 0191-2434815