DPSRU Admission 2022: 25 August 2022 is the last date to apply for Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University Admission 2022. It is located in New Delhi, and it was established in 1941 and is affiliated with the UGC. It offers a Bachelor of Pharmacy, M. Pharm in Drug Regulatory Affairs, M. Pharm in Pharma Management, and many more courses. It includes UG, PG, Diploma, PhD, Certificate courses, and more. The university will soon release the admission dates on its official website.
The university also provides degrees in the fields D. Pharm, BPT, B.Pharm (Regular+Lateral), MHA, M.Pharm, MBA (Pharma), MHM, and more. Moreover, it also offers management skills and sports pharmacy courses to its students. The candidates who score good marks in the entrance examination will get a seat.
Admission Fees: The Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research requires all applicants to submit a registration fee during the admissions process. A registration fee of INR 1000 is required. Application fees can be paid either online or offline, depending on the method used to submit a form. Online payment can be made through Debit/ Credit cards or net banking.
DPSRU Trending Updates:
- Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University Admission 2022 is going to start soon. Visit here
- DPSRU has released the examination 2022 schedule for various UG and PG level courses. Students can click here for more details.
- DPSRU WCSC Classes to commence on January 28, 2022, via Online Mode Click Here.
- Notice of Registration & Fees for Odd Semester Examination Click Here
- Notice for uploading PhD Thesis on “Shodh Ganga”. Click Here
DPSRU Admission Highlights
|Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research University
|Type of University
|Offered UG Courses
|Offered PG Courses
|M. Pharm in Pharmacology, Drug Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Clinical Research, Pharma Management, Phytochemistry & Pharmacognosy
|Mehrauli-Badarpur Road, Puspvihar, Sector 3, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
DPSRU Admission 2022
Some of the degree programs offered by the organization are mentioned in this article: Candidates with a 10+2 degree can apply for UG Courses. Students who have a bachelor’s degree can submit an application form for PG Courses.
DPSRU UG Admission
- B.Phram: Bachelor of Pharmacy is a 4 years long duration full-time programme offered by DPSRU. Candidates who have completed their 12th board with at least 50% marks can apply for this course. It also offers lateral entry, the students who have a DPharm degree can apply for admission through lateral entry.
- BPT: Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) is the degree that is associated with the profession of physiotherapy. It’s a branch of medicine that deals with the movement and the proper functioning of all the different bodily parts. Students can complete the course and assist clients in regaining their mobility. Students in the scientific stream of 12th grade must have studied biology. Interested students can apply for admission through the official website of the university.
Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University PG Admission
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is a professional degree programme that takes 2 years to complete. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline can submit an application for this program at DPSRU.
- M.Pharma: The university offers six specialisations, including Clinical Research, Pharmaceuticals, Hospital Pharmacy, Quality Assurance, Pharmacology, and Pharmaceutical Chemistry. Interested students must have completed their B. The degree must be achieved by a recognised university. Pharm. However, both merit and the GPAT will be considered in their selection.
DPSRU Admission Important Date
|Application form Starts
|1st week of June 2022
|Last Date of the application form
|4th week of June 2022
|Merit list publication (home university passed candidates)
|1st week of July 2022
|Admit card availability
|2nd week of July 2022
|Entrance Exam Date
|1st week of August 2022
|Entrance Result Date
|2nd week of August 2022
|3rd week of August 2022
DPSRU Application Form 2022
DPSRU University has admission for UG, PhD, and PG courses. Enrollment in the courses is through a duly filled application form. The application process is online and offline. For PG and UG courses, it is done online on the university website, and for PhD courses, it is done offline at the DPSRU admissions office.
For your application form to be considered, applicants are required to sappy an application fee. The application fee amounts to INR 1 000, and it can be paid using credit cards, internet banking, and debit cards.
How To Apply For DPSRU Admission?
- The applicant has to visit the institutes’ webpage to submit the application form.
- The first job is to select the admission link.
- The next job is to enter all the information.
- After this upload all the required files.
- After this, pay the registration amount of around INR 1000.
- After this, clack on the save choice.
- Date of birth certificate
- 10th and 12th scorecards
- 10th and 12th certificates
- Gap certificate
- Caste certificate
- Character certificate
- Aadhar card
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Two passport size photos
- Income certificate
- Acknowledgement slip
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- No objection certificate for PhD applicants
DPSRU Course Admissions
|Name of the Course
|Phytochemistry & Pharmacognosy
|Drug Regulatory Affairs
DPSRU Contact Details:
- Address: Mehrauli – Badarpur Rd, Sector 3, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
- Phone: 011 2955 3771
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DPSRU Official Website: