DSMNRU Admission 2022: DSMNRU provides admission to candidates in various UG and PG courses in many streams. The admission at Dr Shakuntala Misra University Admission is merit-based, and the final selection is based on GD/PI. The institute offers various UG, Diploma, and PG programs in different disciplines. The university will soon start the admission for the year 2022 session.
- DSMNRU has classes in Special Education, Arts, Commerce, Social Work, Management, and Law. They also have courses in Management and Law.
- All applications must be submitted online and are selected based on their grade levels and a test (UPSEE for B.Tech).
- A B.Tech degree is available after students have passed their 10+2 grade exams. Seats will be given out only based on the UPSEE results.
- Students who want to pursue a course must have secured the IGCSE and have a current merit rank from the UPSEE. They’ll be called to check their documents and ensure their safe choices.
- Admission is given till the deadline.
- Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University will soon start taking applications for all courses. Visit here
- PhD Entrance Exam Notice has been issued by the University. Click Here to read the notice.
- PhD Admit Card Login portal is open on the university’s website. Click here to reach out.
- Merit List is also out on the University’s official website. Click here for more information.
DSMNRU Admission Highlights
Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, B.ED.|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, M.ED.|
Diploma in Education – Special Education ( Hearing Impairment)
|Ph.D. Courses||Ph.D. (Management Studies)|
Lucknow – Mohan – Hasanganj – Rasulabad Marg, Sarosa Bharosa, Uttar Pradesh 226017
DSMNRU Admission 2022
There are a variety of undergraduate and graduate courses offered by Dr Shakuntala Misra University with different eligibility requirements. Students with a minimum of 50% in their 10+2 can apply for UG Courses. For admission to PG Courses, candidates must have a graduation degree with a grade point average of at least 55%. Applicants must possess an undergraduate degree from an institution recognized by the UGC.
DSMNRU UG Admission
Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University UG admission will take place in the month of June. A number of UG programs are available at DSMNRU, including B.Ed, B.Com, BBA, LLB, and more. However, the qualifications for each program vary.
To be accepted into the B.Ed program, one must have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks. Students for the D.Ed in Special Education must have completed 10+2 with at least 50% marks, and they must also pass the AIOAT test. The minimum requirement for BCom.LLB candidates need 45% marks at the 10+2 level.
- B.Ed: Bachelor of Education is a UG level degree programme offered by Dr Shakuntala Misra University. The candidates who hold a bachelor’s degree with 50% marks or more in any subject are eligible to apply for this program.
- B.Com: Bachelor of Commerce is a UG level degree programme. Students are required to hold a 10+2 with 45% marks or more to apply for admission to this degree course.
- BA: Bachelor of Arts is one the most popular UG level programme that takes 3 years to complete. Candidates who hold an HSC in any stream can apply to this course.
Dr Shakuntala Misra University PG Admission
DSMNRU offers a wide range of courses at the PG level. It provides M.Com, MBA, MCA, M.Sc, MA, and many other courses in many specializations. This university requires that applicants for admission to master’s level courses have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field in order to be considered for admission.
- M.Com: The students who hold a bachelor’s degree like B.Com or equivalent with a 55% or above score can apply for this course. Masters of Commerce degree can be achieved in 2 years.
- M.Sc: Master of Science is a PG level degree programme offered by Dr Shakuntala Misra University. Candidates with a graduation degree in the science field can apply.
- MCA: The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in maths to apply for this course. Master of Computer Application is also a PG level degree that takes 2 years to complete.
DSMNRU Admission 2022 Important Dates
For UG Courses:
|Application form Opens||4th week of May 2022|
|End date of application form||2nd week of June 2022|
|Merit List||4th week of June 2022|
|Counselling||1st week of July 2022|
For PG Courses:
|Application form Starts||1st week of July 2022|
|Last Date of the application form||4th week of July 2022|
For PhD Courses:
|Application form Starts||1st week of June 2022|
|Application Form ends||4th week of June 2022|
|Entrance Test||1st week of July 2022|
|Entrance Result||2nd week of July 2022|
|Merit List||4th Week of July 2022|
DSMNRU Application Form 2022
The first step in applying to an undergraduate or graduate programme is to fill out an online application form. All academic and personal information must be included on the application. At all times, marksheets, certificates, pictures, character certificates, etc., must be available.
Students should carefully read the instructions before filling out the form. On the university’s website, you can find information about applications, important dates, and events. On the DSMRU website, interested students can find information and fill out an application.
How to Apply for DSMNRU Admission-
- The first task is to visit the website
- Once you open the website, click on the “admission form” choice.
- The next job is to download the form.
- After this, start entering your personal and academic details one my one.
- Fill up all the fields. Enter all the correct information.
DSMNRU Admission Offered Courses
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.Ed. (Hearing Impaired)||1 Year|
|B.Ed. (Special Education) (Mental Retardation)||1 Year|
|B.A. (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.Com. + L.L.B. (Hons.)||5 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Finance)||2 Years|
|M.B.A. (Human Resource Management)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Ed. (Hearing Impaired)||1 Year|
|M.Ed. (Special Education) (Mental Retardation)||1 Year|
|M.Ed. (Special Education) (Visual Impairment)||1 Year|
|M.B.A. (Marketing Management)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Economics)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (English)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (History)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Social Work)||2 Years|
|Ph.D. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|Ph.D. (Special Education)||5 Years|
|Ph.D. (Management Studies)||3 Years|
|Diploma in Education – Special Education (Mental Retardation)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Education-Special Education (Visual Impairment)||2 Years|
|Diploma in Education – Special Education ( Hearing Impairment)||2 Years|
DSMNRU Contact Details:
- Address: Mohan Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, 226017
- Contact No.: +91 0522 2999862 and 2998380/81
- Email: email@example.com