CLAT Registration: The registration process for the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2022 will end on Monday, April 9, at 11:59 pm. Candidates can apply for the exam on consortiumofnlus.ac.in. This year, the test will be held twice, in May and December.
The entrance exam is for admission to UG and PG law courses at National Law Universities across the country.
Every year, the Education Ministry ranks the top educational institutes in the country through National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF). As per NIRF 2021 rankings, these are the top Law education institutions in India. Candidates should note that all these institutions do not use CLAT scores.
CLAT 2022: List of top Law colleges in India
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore
- National Law University (NLU), Delhi
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- The West Bengal National University of Juridicial Sciences, Kolkata
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- Symbiosis Law School, Pune
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi
- Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences, Chennai
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University
For the complete list, click here.