By | 01 Aug 2022 at 4:51 PM
Ramgarh: Drunk man dies of snake bite

A drunk man lost his life when he was roaming with a poisonous snake in hand on Sunday night. The deceased has been identified as Sahdev Bedia (30), a resident of Chokbeda under Gola block Ramgarh district.

The snake had bitten the young man in the hand and body. Its video is viral on social media.

Screenshot of video showing Sahdev Bedia with the snake in his hand

It can be seen in the video that the young man is walking around holding the snake in his hand. It is said that in an attempt to catch the snake, it bit him again and again after which Sahdev fainted and died on the spot.

The man caught the poisonous snake while he was intoxicated. Villagers said that the snake had entered Sahadev Bedia’s house who caught it regardless of its bite and roamed around the village. The villagers requested him to leave the snake but he didn’t listen to anyone.

After he fainted, preparations were being made to take him to the hospital when he died. The deceased has left behind his wife and three children.