The domain name of the Website, i.e., www.eduvast.com is owned by Eduvast email@example.com
1. Rights of User
- (1.2.) You agree, undertake and confirm that You are only permitted to use the Website for accessing the news content posted by us on the Website.
- (1.3.) The Website may be accessed free of charge, or in any other manner determined by Eduvast from time to time. Provided however that in order to access the latest news updates and news contents, You are required to have access to uninterrupted internet connection.
2. No Warranty and Disclaimers
- (2.1.) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN BUGS AND ERRORS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. EDUVAST AND ITS AFFILIATES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- (2.2.) Eduvast makes no representations or guarantees that the Website will be free from any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Website by any third party, and/or any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any contents accessed by the You through the Website.
- (2.3.) Eduvast makes no guarantees, representations, or warranties that use or results of the Website will be accurate, timely, reliable, uninterrupted, or without errors. Without prior notice, Eduvast may modify, suspend, or discontinue any part or all of the Website or use of the Website by You. In such event, Eduvast will not be liable to You or any third party.
3. Limitation of Liability
- (3.1.) YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT EDUVAST AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE PARTY YOU ARE SEEKING DAMAGES AGAINST HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE WEBSITE.
- (3.2.) Eduvast makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents available through the Website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents available through the Website.
- (3.3.) No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents available through the Website or its links to other internet resources as may be available to You through the Website.
- (3.4.) Reference on the Website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by Eduvast.
- (3.5.) Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
4. Limitation of Liability
- (4.1.) The copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights in the contents of the Website (including, without limitation, all designs, logos, names, text code, processes, data, information links) are owned by Eduvast. No license or right is granted and Your use of and/or the Website therein shall not constitute by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right of use. As such, You shall not reproduce, transmit, republish, upload, post, perform, broadcast, adapt, parody, distribute, display, license and/or alter in whole or in part any of the foregoing in any manner without the express permission from Eduvast.
- (4.2.) Eduvast makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents available through the Website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents available through the Website.4.2. Eduvast respects the intellectual property of others and requires that users of the Website do the same. When You use the Website, You may not upload, store, share, display, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any material that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any person or entity.
5. Acceptable Use
- (5.1.) All information & content available on or through the Website (“Content”) is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Website for commercial or public purposes. Eduvast grants You a limited license to access and make personal use of the Website but not for commercial purposes. Eduvast permits the use of materials on the Website subject to due credit given to Eduvast. The use shall also be subject to non-commercial use and limited to personal or academic dissemination (including on social media and use on all kinds of media). Copyright should be acknowledged. Such use should not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any person. When using the material on the Website, proper attribution to authors and/or copyright holders must be given. You are granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to share the Content so long as any of these sharing of links do not portray Eduvast or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or offensive manner.
- (5.2.) You specifically agree that You will not use the Website to
(5.2.1.) violate any laws or regulations;
(5.2.2.) infringe the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
(5.2.3.) remove, erase, obscure, or tamper with any copyright or any other product identification or proprietary rights notices, seal, or instructional label printed or stamped on, affixed to, or encoded or recorded in or on any software or documentation.
(5.2.4.) except with Eduvast’s prior written permission, publish any performance or benchmark tests or analysis relating to the Website.
(5.3.) You shall not modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(5.3.1.) belongs to another person and to which You do not have any legal right;
(5.3.2.) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(5.3.3.) harm minors in any way;
(5.3.4.) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(5.3.5.) impersonates another person;
(5.3.6.) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(5.3.7.) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
(5.3.8.) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(5.3.9.) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(5.3.10.) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult);
- (5.4.) You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- (5.5.) You shall not attempt to or hack the Website and gain unauthorised access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks, connect to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website by any illegitimate means.
- (5.6.) You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way or for an reason whatsoever, including where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- (5.7.) You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Eduvast, Eduvast.com, www.eduvast.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation of Eduvast, or any of its associates, or otherwise tarnish or dilute any of Our trade or service marks, brand name, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks as may be owned or used by Us. You agree that You shall not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website.
- (5.8.) You shall not interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or with any other person’s use of the Website by use of any electronic device, or any other device capable of doing so.
- (5.9.) You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website.
The Website may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Eduvast and/or its affiliates are not responsible or liable for:
- (6.1.) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction