BPSC School Teacher Admit Card 2023: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) will release Admit Card 2023 today on 10th August. Candidates who have registered for School Teacher Recruitment for TGT (Graduate Teacher), PGT (Professional Teacher) and Primary Teacher Posts can check and download their admit card from the official website of the commission bpsc.bih.nic.in.
As per recruitment schedule, BPSC will conduct Bihar School Teacher Recruitment 2023 exam from 24th to 27th. until August 2023 in two shifts – 10:00-12:00 and 15:30-17:30. On August 9, the commission published a notice stating the date of issuance of the business license card. After activating the admit card download link, candidates can access it by logging in with their roll number and password on the official portal. With this recruitment, Bihar Public Service Commission wants to fill total 1,70,461 teaching vacancies in Bihar. Candidates can follow the below step by step procedure to check and download their hall ticket.
How to Download BPSC School Teacher Hall Ticket 2023?
- Visit the official website at bpsc.bih.nic.in
- On the home page, click on the link Bihar School Teacher Admit Card 2023.
- You will be redirected to a new page, enter your login details and click submit.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the hall ticket and take a printout for future reference