The Staff Selection Commission has issued SSC GD Call Letter 2022 for Paper I. The admit card for the Constable (Gd) In Central Armed Police Forces (Capfs), SSF, Rifleman (Gd) In Assam Rifles and Sepoy In Narcotics Control Bureau Examination, 2022 (Paper-I) may be downloaded from the regional websites’ official websites.
Paper I’s written test will be administered from January 10 to February 13, 2023. Candidates can download their admit card by following the processes outlined below.
SSC GD Call Letter 2022: Download Instructions
- Visit the official websites for SSC regions.
- Click the SSC GD Call Letter 2022 for Paper I link on the homepage.
- A new page will load where candidates must enter their login credentials.
- Your admission ticket will be shown onscreen.
- Verify the admission ticket and download the page.
- Maintain a hard copy for future reference.
Candidate must present an original photo identification card with the same Date of Birth (containing Date, Month, and Year) as the Admission Certificate. Candidates should visit the SSC’s official website for additional details.