UPSC CDS 1 2023: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the CDS 1 2023 test on April 16, 2023, for a total of 341 vacancies for admission to the Indian Military Academy (IMA), Officers Training Academy (OTA), Indian Naval Academy (INA), and Air Force Academy (AFA). Inform candidates who will take the test that the admit card will be issued 10 days before the exam. In such a case, the admit card is anticipated to be released soon.
The admit card will be available for printing from the official website. To obtain the admit card, candidates need to log in to their registered accounts on the official website of UPSC. If candidates discover an error on their admit card or if their admit card is not given, they must notify the examination authority as soon as possible.
UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card 2023: Steps to Download
- Step 1: To begin, go to the official website upsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the home website, click the link “Combined Defense Forces (CDS) 1 Admit Card 2023”.
- Step 3: Download the admit card by providing the necessary login information.
- Step 4: Now select the ‘Submit’ button.
- Step 5: The UPSC CDS 1 2023 Admit Card will be displayed on the computer.
- Step 6- Download the admission card and remember to print it for future reference.
The UPSC CDS 1 2023 test pattern only includes objective type questions. General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics question papers will be given in both Hindi and English. Candidates must compose the paper in their own handwriting. It is not allowed to use a calculator to answer objective type questions.
Inform candidates that there will be negative marking if they choose the incorrect response to an objective type question. Candidates must only use a black ball pen to write and mark their responses on the OMR sheet. It is forbidden to use a pencil or any other colored marker.