The wait for REET Result 2022 is over. Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) announced the result of Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test 2022. Students can check REET marks 2022 by login to their account through REET result link (Available below). Along with the result, the board has also published the REET final answer key on its website, reetbser2022.in.
Check here the link of the final answer key
2.03 lakh candidates have been declared pass in REET level-1 and 6.03 lakh in level 2. Due to the examination being in three shifts, the method of scaling normalization has been adopted in the result.
BSER REET Result 2022: Here’s how to see the result
- Step 1- First of all go to the official website reetbser2022.in.
- Step 2- Click on the link “REET Result 2022”.
- Step 3- Enter the login credentials like roll number, date of birth etc.
- Step 4- Submit and your REET Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5- Check and download the REET scorecard.
- Step 6-Now you can take a printout of the result if you want.
REET 2022 was conducted on 23rd July and 24th July 2022 in two levels i.e. 1st to 5th class and 6th to 8th class across Rajasthan. Students securing 60% marks are considered eligible to apply for teacher posts in various schools of Rajasthan. However, candidates must have secured 55% marks by SC, OBC, MBC, EWS categories and 36% marks by ST candidates.
Through Rajasthan REET 2022 recruitment exam, 46500 posts of class III teachers will be recruited. Primary teachers are recruited through REET level-1 examination, whereas teachers are recruited in junior high schools through REET level-2.