Chloë Grace Moretz Biography: Chlo Grace Moretz is a youthful actress who has already made significant contributions to the entertainment industry. In 1997, she was born in Atlanta, Georgia, and began acting at a young age, rapidly gaining recognition for her ability. Her breakthrough role came in 2010 when she played the foul-mouthed superhero Hit-Girl in the action-comedy film “Kick-Ass.” Since then, she has continued to impress audiences with her performances in a lot of movies and television shows.
Chlo Grace Moretz is also well-known for her humanitarian endeavours in addition to her acting career. She has participated in numerous causes, such as LGBT rights, anti-bullying campaigns, and animal rights activism. Her dedication to making the world a better place is just one of the many reasons why she is so beloved by fans around the globe.
Chloë Grace Moretz Age
This year, Chlo Grace Moretz turned 26 years old. She was born on February 10, 1997, and began her acting career at the age of 7.
Chloë Grace Moretz Height
Various sources indicate that Chlo Grace Moretz’s height is 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm). She may not be the tallest Hollywood actress, but her acting ability and versatility have garnered her critical acclaim and a devoted fan base.
Nick Cannon Biography: Age, Height, Wife, Kids, Career, Movies, Net Worth
Chloë Grace Moretz Early Life
On the 10th of February, 1997 found Chlo Grace Moretz in Atlanta, Georgia. Chlo began her career in the entertainment industry in New York, where her family relocated when she was just six years old to support her brother Trevor’s acting career.
Chlo began taking acting classes at the age of seven and earned her first role in “The Amityville Horror” in 2005. She subsequently appeared in a number of other films, including “Big Momma’s House 2” and “500 Days of Summer,” before her breakthrough role as Hit-Girl in “Kick-Ass” in 2010. This role earned her critical acclaim and helped establish her as a Hollywood emerging star.
Chlo remained committed to her education despite her busy acting schedule, attending public school until 2011, when she switched to homeschooling to facilitate her filming schedule. She is also active in numerous charitable causes, including LGBT rights, anti-bullying campaigns, and animal rights advocacy.
Chlo Grace Moretz Films and Television Programmes
Throughout her career, Chlo Grace Moretz has appeared in numerous films and television programmes. Let’s check it out!
- The Amityville Horror (2005) is a horror film inspired by the true story of a family who moved into a haunted house in Amityville, New York.
- (500) Days of Summer (2009): A romantic comedy-drama about a man who falls in love with a woman who doesn’t believe in true love.
- Kick-Ass (2010) is a superhero film about an adolescent youth who becomes a vigilante to combat crime in his city.
- Let Me In (2010) is a horror film in which a young child befriends a mysterious girl who is a vampire.
- Hugo (2011) is a family-friendly adventure film set in 1930s Paris and revolving around a young orphan boy who lives in a railway station and befriends a girl with a secret-unlocking key.
- Dark Shadows (2012) is a gothic horror-comedy about a vampire who awakens in the 1970s after being buried for 200 years.
- Based on Stephen King’s novel about a bullied high school student with telekinetic abilities, Carrie (2013) is a horror film.
- The Equaliser (2014) is an action-thriller about a retired black ops agent who turns vigilante to protect a juvenile girl from the Russian mafia.
- Neighbours 2: Sorority Rising is a 2016 comedy about a couple who must manage a boisterous sorority.
- The Miseducation of Cameron Post (2018) is a drama about an adolescent girl who is sent to a conversion therapy centre after coming out as gay to her conservative aunt and being sent there by her parents.
- Greta (2018) is a psychological thriller about a young woman who befriends a lonely widow, only to discover she has a sinister side.
- Shadow in the Cloud (2020): A horror-action film about a female flight officer battling gremlins on a World War II aircraft.
- Newspaper The Guardian (2004)
- Housewives Desperate (2006)
- Dirty Sexy Money (2007)
- The film My Name Is Earl (2008)
- 30 Rock (2010)
- American Dad! (2010)
- 2 Broke Girls (2014)
- Inside Amy Schumer (2015)
- SNL (2016)
- Dirty John (2018)
Chloë Grace Moretz Net Worth
According to CelebrityNetWorth, Chlo Grace Moretz has a net worth of approximately $12 million. Her primary source of income is her successful acting career, which has spanned more than a decade and includes roles in numerous films and television programmes. Additionally, she has made money from endorsements, modelling, and producing.
Moretz’s breakthrough performance as Hit-Girl in “Kick-Ass” launched her career and led to a series of successful films, such as “Let Me In,” “Hugo,” and “Carrie.”
Parents & Siblings
Teri and McCoy Moretz gave birth to Chlo Grace Moretz. Her mother worked as a nurse, and her father was a surgeon; both of her parents were medical professionals. Chlo has one older sister, Kathleen, and four older siblings, Trevor, Colin, Brandon, and Ethan.
Trevor Moretz, the eldest sibling, is an actor and producer. He has appeared in several movies and TV shows, including “Surf’s Up 2: WaveMania” and “Run the Tide.” Colin Moretz is the second oldest and is also an actor, known for his roles in films such as “The Pact” and “Let Me In.” Ethan Moretz, the youngest of the Moretz siblings, is a producer who has worked on projects such as “The Equalizer 2” and “The Curse of La Llorona.”
Chlo has spoken publicly about her parent’s divorce when she was 13 years old, which she says was a difficult time for her and her brothers despite their close-knit family. She has also credited her family with keeping her grounded amidst Hollywood’s glitz and grandeur.
Chlo Grace Moretz has finally made her romantic preferences public. Moretz was obviously tagged in an Instagram story posted by LA model Kate Harrison on Valentine’s Day that revealed this information. In order to verify this information further, Moretz posted the same tale to her account.
Although rumours about her relationship with Harrison had been circulating since 2018, when they were spotted kissing outside of Nobu, there had been no official confirmation until this recent development. Moretz has a considerable fan base due to her starring role in “The Miseducation of Cameron Post”