Regé-Jean Page Biography: Regé-Jean Page was born in England and Zimbabwe on January 24, 1988. The part of Simon Basset, Duke of Hastings, in the Netflix historical drama “Bridgerton” has brought him the most fame. Before this role, he had a modest part in the miniseries “Roots,” for which he got an award at the 2016 IMBd STARmeter Awards. Page has won several honours for his portrayal of the Duke of Hastings, including the Breakthrough Performance award at the M.T.V. Movie and Television Awards in 2021 for his performance in “Bridgerton.”
Regé-Jean Page Birthday, Net Worth
Regé-Jean Page was born into a Christian family on January 24, 1988 in London, England. His mother is a nurse from Zimbabwe, while his father is an English minister. Page attended school in Harare, Zimbabwe, as a young boy, indicating that his time in Zimbabwe will be among his most treasured memories. When he was approximately seven years old, Page returned to London to complete his education. He attended the National Youth Theater before beginning his studies at the Drama Center London, from which he graduated in 2013.
Page has three more siblings, including his only publicly identified brother, Tose Page. In an interview with “Interview Magazine,” he recalls his childhood and the geographical dispersion of his family, mentioning that he has relatives in South Africa, Australia, Sweden, Grenada, and Florida.
Prior to his role as the Duke of Hastings in “Bridgerton,” Page as Chicken George in the 2016 remake of the 1977 drama miniseries “Roots,” which examines the origins of slavery in the United States. Page appears in Part Three of the miniseries.
The television miniseries “Roots” catalysed Page’s career into the serious roles he plays now. Page’s depiction as the smouldering Simon Basset, Duke of Hastings in the first season of the Netflix drama series “Bridgerton” propelled him to popularity (2020). In 2021, the actor was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award in a Drama Series and won the Image Award for Outstanding Actor in a Drama Series.
Regé-Jean Page Wiki, Net Worth
Full Name: Regé-Jean Page
Birth date: January 24, 1988
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height: 5′ 11″
Relationship Status: In a relationship
Net Worth: $1.5 million
Regé-Jean Page Biography: 5 SURPRISING FACTS
- It has been proven that the actor has a lovely singing voice and was once in a punk rock band, despite not having any official music available on streaming services.
- Page’s nomination for Best Kiss at the M.T.V. Film and Television Awards in 2021 was no surprise to “Bridgerton” watchers.
- Before going to night, Page enjoys putting aside his phone and delving into a good book.
- Page stated in an interview that Tracy Chapman was the first CD he ever purchased, stating, “It’s literally my Bible. Tracy’s record is the most affecting thing I own, in my opinion, due of its extraordinary clarity and candour.
- Page has professed his adoration for nature and explained that spending time outside is one of his favourite ways to collect his thoughts.
REGÉ-JEAN PAGE’S BIRTHDAY DATES