Shaan Biography: Explore Shaan’s net worth, age, height, bio, birthday, wiki, and biographical information! This article provides information on Shaan’s spouse, offspring, parents, body measurements, and much more. Find out how tall your beloved celebrity is and how wealthy Shaan is.
Shaan, who was born on September 30, 1972 in Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, India, is one of the most famous and wealthy world music artists. Shaan has a net worth of approximately $5 Million as of 1 June 2023. He was a playback vocalist for the film Lakshya, which starred Shah Rukh Khan. He was a playback vocalist for the Hrithik Roshan-starring film Lakshya. Shaan is a On the list of the most prominent World Music Singers. Also included on the elit list of notable Indian-born individuals. Every year, Shaan celebrates his birthday on September 30.
Indian playback singer and television composer who won Best Male Playback Filmfare Awards in 2007 and 2008. He hosted the prominent television programs Sa Re Ga Ma, STAR Voice of India and STAR Voice of India 2. Along with his wife, Radhika, he was the father of two sons: Soham and Shubh.
|World Music Singer
|Place of Birth
Many individuals are curious about Shaan’s ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, and race. Let’s investigate! Shaan is Asian/Indian, according to public resources such as IMDb and Wikipedia. In this article, we will update Shaan’s religion and political views. Please revisit the article in a few days.
Shaan Net Worth
Shaan is one of India’s wealthiest world music singers. Shaan has a net worth of $5 million, based on our analysis of Wikipedia, Forbes, and Business Insider.
He landed his first paid entertainment roles as a spokesperson for commercial jingles.
Shaan’s songs “Chand Sifarish” (from the film Fanaa) and “Jab Se Tere Naina” (from Saawariya) were nominated for the Filmfare Best Male Playback Award and the Zee Cine Award Best Playback Singer – Male, respectively. His album Tanha Dil earned the 2000 MTV Asia Music Award for best solo album. Shaan received the “Best TV Music Director Award” for composing the music for the Zee television program Lipstick. Here is a list of awards and nominations in various categories.
Shaan Personal Life
Shaan Biography: Shaan was born to Bengali parents on September 30, 1972. He is the son of the late composer Manas Mukherjee and the sibling of the vocalist Sagarika. Soham and Shubh are his two offspring. His grandfather is Jahar Mukherjee.
View this post on Instagram
Shaan Height, Weight, and Body Dimensions
Shaan’s height is currently unavailable. Shaan weight Not Known & body measurements will update soon.
Leading Facts About Shaan
- Shaan was born in Bombay (now Mumbai) on September 30, 1972, to a Bengali family.
- Shaan began his career by performing advertising jingles, adaptations, and cover versions.
- 2002 saw Shaan win the MTV Asia Award for Favorite Artist in India for his solo album Tanha Dil.
- Shaan is the team commander, judge, and mentor for Shaan’s Strikers on STAR Plus’s Music Ka Maha Muqqabla.
- Shaan made his début as a playback singer in the 1999 film Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi.
- Shaan’s songs “Chand Sifarish” (from the film Fanaa) and “Jab Se Tere Naina” (from Saawariya) were awarded the Filmfare Best Male Playback Award and the Zee Cine Award for Best Male Playback Singer.
- Shaan recorded a romantic song composed by Pritam for the film Dunki starring Shah Rukh Khan in 2023.
- Between 2000 and 2006, Shaan anchored the television program Sa Re Ga Ma Pa on Zee TV.
- Shaan has acted in the film Daman: A Victim of Marital Violence, in which Raveena Tandon also appears.
- Shaan is a member of India’s International Movement to Unite Nations’ (I.I.M.U.N.) Board of Advisors.
Shaan is he Gujarati?
Shaan was born in Bombay on September 30, 1972, to a Bengali family. His grandfather was the renowned lyricist Jahar Mukherjee, his father was the late music director Manas Mukherjee, and his sibling is also a singer. He grew up in Maharashtra, Mumbai.
What was Shaan’s message?
Two siblings pursue the international gangster who murdered their brother, a police officer. Later, another individual who seeks retribution against the gangster joins them. Two siblings pursue the international gangster who murdered their brother, a police officer.
Who are the parents of Shaan?
The Indian economist Manas Mukherjee
Does Shaan speak Bengali?
Saha (Bengali: সাহা) is a Bengali Hindu surname mostly residing in the Indian states of West Bengal, Assam, and Tripura, as well as in Bangladesh.
How old is the vocalist Shan?
Thirty-nine years have passed (30 September 1972)