Y. V. S. Chowdary Biography: Yalamanchili Venkata Satyanarayana Chowdary is a writer, director, producer, distributor, exhibitor, and proprietor of a music company for Indian Telugu cinema. His directorial début was the 1998 film Sri Sita Ramula Kalyanam Chootamu Raarandi, which was produced by Nagarjuna under the banner “Great India Entertainments.” He then directed Seetharama Raju starring Nagarjuna and Nandamuri Harikrishna, and Yuvaraju starring Mahesh Babu. He then established his own production company, “Bommarillu Vari,” and began producing his own films alongside Lahiri Lahiri Lahirilo. Later, he directed Seetayya, Devadasu, Okka Magaadu, Saleem, and Rey. Saleem is the only film among these that was not produced by his company. He has directed nine films up to this point. In 2012, he produced the film Nippu starring Ravi Teja and Deeksha Seth under Gunasekhar’s direction.
Y. V. S. Chowdary Biography
Chowdary was born in Krishna district’s Gudiwada as the last child of Yalamanchili Narayana Rao and Ratnakumari. His father drove a vehicle, and his mother was a housewife. His family belonged to the lower middle class, and both of his parents were illiterate.
He enrolled in a Gudiwada college for his Intermediate studies and a Madras engineering school.
Y. V. S. Chowdary Career
Chowdary joined as an aide to editor Narasimha Rao and worked for Raghavendra Rao’s films Kaliyuga Pandavulu, Sahasa Samrat, Agni Putrudu, Donga Ramudu, Janaki Ramudu, Rudranetra and Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari. His first film as a director, Sri Sitaramula Kalyanam Chuttamu Rarandi, was a success and earned him 26 proposals from various producers. In his later film, Yuvaraju, Mahesh Babu, Simran, and Sakshi Shivanand starred. Chowdary founded the “Bommarillu Vaari” production company in 2002, naming it after a song from the popular Telugu film Mayabazar, directed by K. V. Reddy.
With the 2003 film Seetayya, directed by Chowdary, Nandamuri Harikrishna became a commercially successful actor at the age of 48. After seeing Seetayya, Chowdary encountered Sravanthi Ravi Ki. Kishore Chowdary is an Indian cinema director born in Madras. He has directed several films, including Devadasu, Okka Magaadu, Saleem, Nippu, Rey, and Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham. Devadasu was published on January 11, 2006, and it became a box office success. On 11 January 2008, Okka Magaadu was released and became a failure.
Then, Chowdary directed the film Saleem, which starred Manchu Vishnu, Ileana, and Mohan Babu. Chowdary produced the 2012 film Nippu, starring Ravi Teja and Deeksha Seth and directed by Gunasekhar. In 2010, Chowdary released the film Rey starring Sai Dharam Tej, the nephew of Chiranjeevi, and Saiyami Kher. However, Rey was a failure. Chowdary is currently preparing to launch his next film with debut actors once more.
He cites Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao as his inspiration for entering the film industry. Every film produced by his company “Bommarillu Vaari” begins with a prayer hymn to NTR while his image appears on the screen. It concludes by showing his image again. The prayer hymn was composed, written, and performed by the music director M. M. Keeravani. Chowdary founded “Yuktha Music,” named after his eldest daughter Yuktha, and released the audio of Devadasu as the company’s debut album. He printed 36-page invitations for the film premiere and 24-page invitations for the audio premiere of Devadasu.
Chowdary acquired the Gudivada “Gopala Krishna” theatre. It was remodelled and renamed “Bommarillu” after his production company. It was the first cinema in Gudivada to feature AC and DTS technologies. He displayed Okka Magaadu as the inaugural film in it.
Angela Simmons Biography: Birthday, Career, Designer, Net Worth
Shane Smith Biography: Birthday, Early Life, Career, Personal Life, Net Worth
Y. V. S. Chowdary Personal Life
Geetha, who portrayed the role of Nagarjuna’s sister in Ninne Pelladata, was Chowdary’s favourite actress. With mutual agreement, they both desired marriage, but Chowdary’s parents were unwilling to approve an intercaste union. He eventually persuaded them and married Geetha. She also appeared opposite Ravi Teja in Sindhooram. After Seetayya, Chowdary took a one-year break as his sibling passed away and his eldest daughter was born. Chowdary is the father of two daughters.
Since Nandamuri Harikrishna was the film’s producer during the time of Pattabhishekam, Chowdary and Nandamuri Harikrishna had a cordial rapport. Harikrishna personally accompanied Chowdary to numerous locations. “He instructed me in the etiquette of five-star accommodations. In an interview, Chowdary recalled his relationship with Harikrishna by saying, “I never knew how to use a fork.”After the triumph of Lahiri Lahiri Lahirilo, Chowdary held an event at the location where Harikrishna ran for office and lost to demonstrate his support.
- His directorial debut, Sri Sita Ramula Kalyanam Chootamu Raarandi, was released in 1998 to positive reviews, and he was technically and artistically qualified. The film, which was produced on a shoestring budget, became a box office smash. His subsequent film, Seetharama Raju, was also a box office success and made YVS a household name in Telugu cinema.
- YVS Chowdary is considered a household figure in Telugu cinema due to his history of critically and commercially successful filmmaking. All of his films, from Sri Sita Ramula Kalyanam Chootamu Raarandi to Devadasu, have been expensive productions, and, curiously, they have all been box office successes. Lahiri Lahiri Lahirilo elevated YVS to the elite level of filmmakers.
- YVS contributed significantly to the prosperity of the late Nandamuri Harikrishna’s film career. Seetharama Raju, Lahiri Lahiri Lahirilo, and Seetayya were iconic films directed by the director that redefined Harikrishna’s prominence.
- YVS Chowdary is one of the few directors to have collaborated with the majority of A-list actors, such as Akkineni Nagarjuna, Nandamuri Harikrishna, Mahesh Babu, the late legendary Akkineni Nageshwara Rao, Nandamuri Balakrishna, Mohan Babu, and Ravi Teja. Venkat, Chandini, Chandu, Aditya Om, and Ankitha, Ram Pothineni, Ileana D’Souza, Sai Dharam Tej, and Saiyami Kher were among the debutantes he introduced.
- He is not only an effective director, but also a successful filmmaker. He founded “Bommarillu Vaari” after receiving inspiration from the late legendary actor-turned-politician Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao. Therefore, it is accurate to state that he has come a long way and is a jack of all trades.
- YVS Chowdary is one of Tollywood’s highest-paid directors. In his 21-year tenure, he has directed ten Telugu films. He is also one of the Telugu directors with the fewest failures to his name.