Covid-19 Live tracking, Aarogya Setu App: The Covid-19 tracking app Aarogya Setu has recently been launched by the Government of India. This app is cleaner and also comes with a user-friendly interface. This app is available on Android users’ Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store for iOS users. The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology has been testing this app for a long time. Arogya Setu App has been installed more than 10 million times since launch.
The app was named Corona Kavach during testing. The app is developed by the National Informatics Center. By sending messages, the Indian government is asking its citizens to download the app on the smartphone.
What is Aarogya Setu app?
Aarogya Setu means the Bridge of Health in Sanskrit. The purpose of the app is that it will inform whether or not you have inadvertently come into contact with a Coronavirus (COVID-19) infected person.
According to the developer of the app, the app has been described as follows ” Aarogya Setu is a mobile application developed by the Government of India to connect essential health services with the people of India in our combined fight against COVID-19. The App is aimed at augmenting the initiatives of the Government of India, particularly the Department of Health, in proactively reaching out to and informing the users of the app regarding risks, best practices and relevant advisories pertaining to the containment of COVID-19″.
The app also provides tips for people to avoid infection from Coronavirus. The app detects the user’s movement with the help of the phone location and Bluetooth sensor. It tracks the user and notifies when they come in contact with an infected person.
Along with the information on what measures should be taken to remain safe, information about the Coronavirus, help center and self-assessment test are also given.
Languages supported in Aarogya Setu App
The Aarogya Setu App is currently available to users in 11 languages including support for English, Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Bengali, Tamil and a few other languages.
How to download Aarogya Setu App and use it?
You have to enter personal information by registering on the app. The app claims that the data will be shared only with the Government of India and does not include third parties. Aarogya Setu App can be downloaded from Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- 1) Go to the Play Store / Apple Store to download the app.
- 2) Search by typing Aarogya Setu in the search bar.
- 3) Click on the app on which you can see that the app has been developed by MeitY. This will be the first option. Download the app.
Aarogya Setu App: How to setup the App?
- 1) The process of setting up the Aarogya Setu App is quite easy. To set up the app, open the app on your smartphone.
- 2) After opening the app, you have to choose the language.
- 3) After this, the purpose behind creating the page app is explained, along with how this app works. This information has also been given.
- 4) Then click on Register Now option.
- 5) After this, the app will ask you to enable Bluetooth and location settings and ask for permission to access the movement.
- 6) After this, you will be asked to enter the mobile number, OTP will be received on your mobile.
- 7) Enter the OTP.
After going through the above-mentioned processes, you are ready to use the Aarogya Setu App.