HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued a job advertisement on its official website for 59 Engineering Graduate / Graduate General Stream and Diploma Apprentice positions. Candidates who are interested and qualified can attend a walk-in interview on November 9, 2022.
Candidates interested in applying for these positions must have a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma in a relevant engineering field such as electronics and communication engineering, computer engineering, mechanical engineering, medical lab technician, and others.
Date to Remember
The candidates for these positions will be chosen based on their performance in the interview scheduled for November 9, 2022.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice-25 Bachelor of Engineering-16
Graduate Apprentice (General Stream)-18
How to download notification
1. First, visit the official website.
2. Then, on the home page, navigate to the announcements page.
3. Select the link.
4. Select the notification of recruitment to the position of Apprentice under the HAL NATS Scheme Scheme.
5. A new window will be displayed.
6. You can download the notification from this page.