Haryana HPSC PGT 2023 registration: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has issued a call for applications for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) in various subject areas. On the official website at hpsc.gov.in, qualified candidates can apply for PGT positions.
According to the recruitment calendar, the application period for the HPSC PGT 2023 will be from June 28 to July 18, 2023. The Commission intends to serve a total of 4473 PGT positions, 613 of which are for the Mewat cadre and the remaining 3863 for the remainder of Haryana.
Haryana HPSC PGT 2023 registration: Age Limit
Candidates must be at least 18 years old and no older than 42 years old as of 18 July 2023. However, reserved category candidates are eligible for age reductions.
The application charge for male candidates in the General category is Rs 1,000, while the fee for female candidates and those in the SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ ESM/ EWS categories is Rs 250.
Please Apply Here: Form of Application for HPSC PGT
How to Apply for PGT Recruitment in Haryana in 2023?
- The official website is located at hpsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, select the “Advertisement” area.
- Now, select the application link for the subject-specific PGT position.
- Register yourself and complete the application
- Upload the required documentation and submit payment
- Download the confirmation page and print it out for future reference.
Candidates may contact Helpline Number 1g00 1g0 043 1 or Helpdesk at email ID support [email protected] on any working day between 10:00 a.m. and 16:00 p.m. for any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature, etc.