Kochi Metro Rail Limited, KMRL has invited applications from candidates to apply for Apprentice posts. Eligible candidates can apply for these posts through the official site of the Apprentice Training Board by boat-srp.com. The last date to apply for the posts is till October 14, 2022. This recruitment drive will fill up 35 posts in the organization. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.
KMRL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
- Architectural Assistant: 2 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 7 Posts
- Computer Science & Information Technology: 2 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 1 Post
- Civil Engineering: 14 Posts
- Computer Hardware Maintenance: 2 Posts
- Safety & Fire Engineering: 2 Posts
- HR/Admin (B.Com/BA English): 5 Posts
- Candidates can check educational qualification and age limit through detailed notification available here. Detailed Notification Here
- Monthly stipend for Graduate Apprentice and Commerce Graduates will be ₹ 9000 (Rupees nine thousand only) and Technician Apprentice (Diploma) ₹ 8000/- (Rupees eight thousand only). The duration of training will be one year, and the location will be Kochi, Ernakulam.
- Apprentice selection will be through written test/ computer-based test and/ or interview which will be intimated by the applicants through email id registered with KMRL.