Aliah University admission 2023 fee payment manual: Aliah University has issued a user manual for students paying fees to enrol in various courses to ensure a smooth admissions process. Before submitting payment for admission, applicants should double-check that they meet the course’s eligibility requirements. If a candidate fails to meet the eligibility requirements, his or her admission will be revoked and fees will not be refunded.
The Provisional Allotment list will be released on the specified date. Candidates must routinely monitor the Aliah University website (www.aliah.ac.in) for updates. Online payment of admission fees is restricted to those who will be included on the provisional allotment list.
Here is what the notification saysl
- Visit the official website – https://aums.aliah.ac.in.
- Click on “Online Admission Application” option.
- Enter Login and Password.
- Select the Login button.
- Select the option “Click Here for Admission Payment”
- Select your preferred seat.
- Input the Mobile OTP.
- Select the ‘Make Payment’ icon.
- Choose the payment method.
- Select the ‘Payment & Submit’ Button.
- Select the ‘Click Here To Admission Payment’ option once more and confirm.
- Click “Click Here to Proceed to the Admission Payment Page”.
- To obtain a payment confirmation, click the button captioned ‘confirmation’.
- Direct link to download notification: Click here
The allocation provided during counselling is only a provisional allocation.
Each vacant seat will be considered for assignment.
In addition to the provisional allotment list, the schedule for online payment for admission will be notified to candidates. Within that specified date and time, candidates will be required to pay the admission fee online.
Before submitting payment for admission, applicants are urged to double-check that they meet the program’s eligibility requirements. If a candidate fails to meet the eligibility requirements, his or her admission will be revoked and fees will not be refunded.
After making an online fee payment, candidates must print out the payment receipt.
If the candidate fails to pay the application charge, his or her candidature will be terminated.
If any discrepancy is discovered at any stage of the admissions process, the candidate’s admittance will be revoked and fees will not be refunded.