BCom Admission 2022: Bachelor of commerce or B.Com is a degree program at the undergraduate level studied for a period of 3 years. This course aims to make students prepared for the job market and to utilize their skills in the fields of Accounting, Finance, Banking, and Insurance. In this course, students learn about business laws, financial, literacy, taxation knowledge, business acumen, and analytical skills.
Students can take admitted for this course in colleges such as Loyola College, Ramjas College, Hindu College, and Shri Ram College of Commerce. Admissions made by the colleges are either entrance based or merit-based. Like every year the admissions 2022 will be started in the month of July 2022.
Eligibility criteria for B.Com Admission
There could be some minor changes in the eligibility criteria of each institute but the general conditions are the same such as
- The first requirement for selection is passing the 10+2 level examinations.
- Students who qualify for the last exam must have secured 50% marks.
- It will be preferred for students who have previously studied commerce in 12th standard however students from related streams are also selected.
BCom Admission Highlights
|BCom Full form||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Course Level||UG degree course|
|BCom Eligibility||50% marks in class 12 or equivalent examination|
|Bachelor of Commerce Average Fees||INR 4,040 – 84,300|
|BCom Admission||Merit or Entrance Exam|
|Best BCom Colleges||
Why Study BCom?
- A B.Com degree holder is well prepared to work in the corporate world with important entrepreneurship skills. Such degree holders when employed in the professional world utilize the right financial and business knowledge.
- After completing this course graduates are readily recruited by the banks, accounting firms and so on because there is a higher job demand.
- Such graduates in employment earn a good salary amount of about INR 2 to 4 LPA.
- This degree is also helpful in continuing higher studies and students can study courses such as M.Com, MBA, CMA, CS, and CA.
BCom Admission 2022
Admission into BCom at numerous colleges and institutes in India has started for session 2022-23. The course is available for students who are interested in commerce background. Learners can enroll in the course without any entrance exam. BCom admission form is currently active in regular, online, and distance institutions. Registration is open at Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), IPU, Delhi University & more. The average application fee for the BCom program is INR 200-500. Applicants can enrol in the B.Com degree program by filling, depositing, and submitting the application form before the scheduled last date.
B.Com Admission Updates
- DU Sol has the set the deadline for B.Com Admission 2022 and the last date of admission is 31 October 2022. Know More
- Unipune has extended the B.Com admission 2022. Candidates can Apply Now. Check More
- IGNOU has started the B.Com admission 2022 and the last date is 10 October 2022. Know More
DU BCom Admission 2022
The University of Delhi is offering admission into the BCom course for a duration of 3 years. Students who have passed the 12th level education can enrol for this course. There are many affiliated colleges under DU that offer course BCom to intermediate students. For session 2022-23, Delhi University is accepting CUET UG scores to admit students for the course. Also, to get into BCom correspondence, DU SOL is a good option.
How To Apply for BCom Admission?
B.Com admission process for the present session can be followed offline/online. In order to complete the admission into B.Com process, the candidates can seek assistance from the structured instruction below.
- Visit the portal of BCom authorized universities.
- Find the admission button.
- Press Registration, and create a B.COM admission account.
- Credentials shall be shared.
- Log In to the B.COM admission account.
- Complete each mandatory section that contains students’ profiles, communication, education, and address segments.
- Upload documents in JPEG/JPG/PDF format.
- Use payment gateway to deposit fee.
- The download receipt appeared after the submission of the application form.
Top Specializations in BCom
B.Com programs offer a variety of specialities based on individual interests. In order to ensure applicants’ specialization and needs, a variety of programs have been designed to guarantee a successful career for those who have expressed an interest in a particular subject. B.Com specializations include the following:
BCom in Accounting and Finance
Among students majoring in commerce, the B.Com. in Accounting and Finance is one of the most popular programmes. Subjects including financial reporting, company analytics, business legislation, industrial legislation, the economic environment, and others are covered in this three-year undergraduate degree.
The training aids students in obtaining jobs such as risk analyzer and chartered accountant, among others. Millions of students, particularly those who want to pursue careers in this particular industry, choose the B.Com in Accounting and Finance as a prominent curriculum. It offers students a deeper insight that enables them to successfully navigate a variety of commercial complexities.
BCom in Applied Economics
A three-year undergraduate degree programme in B.Com. Economics involves the study of developing a corporate vision in students via cost accountancy, organizational processes, and other relevant disciplines. B.com. Economics job opportunities are offered by institutions to graduates who are interested in careers in banking, accountancy, financial services, analysis, account management, etc.
Applied Economics, a course required for the Bachelor of Commerce, is a branch of a financial hypothesis that puts an emphasis on commercial ventures and looks into the elements that influence the variety of organizational forms and the interactions between businesses and the assets, labor, and merchandise markets.
BCom in International Finance
The program’s goal is to provide specific expertise in a variety of worldwide accounting and financial disciplines together with a thorough grasp of and aptitude for business and career-oriented abilities. The Department of Commerce provides a three-year bachelor’s degree programme in international finance where students can study finance, recordkeeping, and accountancy of business-related topics.
BCom in Computer Application
A program in undergraduate commerce is called a bachelor of commerce in computer applications. Computer applications are pieces of application software created to assist users in carrying out particular tasks. Students who earn a degree in BCom Computer Applications will be well-versed in both technology and business.
Student will learn the foundations of business and gain a thorough awareness of computer applications with this undergraduate degree. The goal of this program is to deliver students a thorough comprehension of business and computer systems.
Additionally, this education offers a tonne of employment opportunities in the commerce and IT sectors. After finishing the program, graduates can get employment as management consultants, financial analysts, auditors, software engineers, application designers, and other roles.
Best BCom Colleges in Delhi
Kirori Mal College
Kirori Mal College is the university’s high-grade college and is also located on the north campus. It was founded in 1954. It is one of the most cost-effective colleges at DU. It offers various courses along with BCom Admission. The admission process for the BCom programme will be based on the entrance test CUET 2022.
Amitabh Bacchan is the college’s most notable graduate. The alumni include playback singer KK, Indian cinema director, producer, and actor Satish Kaushik, and actor Shakti Kapoor. Students have more opportunities for placements due to the active placement cell. According to NIRF Ranking 2021, Kirori Mal College ranked 17th among the college categories.
Shri Ram College of Commerce
SRCC Delhi is being the top BCom college in Delhi NCR. This constituent institute is affiliated with the University of Delhi. It is one of the reputed colleges providing BCom admission. For Bachelor of Commerce (Honors), a total of 626 seats are available at SRCC. Also, the college provides facilities like a library, girls hostel, sports ground & more. According to NIRF Ranking 2022, Shri ram College of Commerce, DU ranked 12th among all the top Indian colleges.
BCom Fee Structure
The B.Com degree program of regular/distance colleges and universities held the following fee structure.
- Acharya Narendra Dev College, a branch of Delhi University, annually asks for a fee of INR 7965. PWD candidates will get some relaxation; hence they shall deposit INR 2,555.
- IGNOU B.COM’s three-year program fee is INR 8,100.
- Amity University located in Noida holds a program fee of INR 1.1 lac for non-sponsored candidates. Sponsored candidates shall pay a deposit of INR 1.6 lac.
Scope of BCom
Recruiters rushing to hire on-campus students. Recent business trends also point to a preference among employers for employing B.Com graduates over postgraduates and technical degrees. Accenture is one company that has hired recent graduates to work as account executives. Fresh Bachelor of Commerce graduates from campuses are hired by corporations. Because of the existing curriculum and exposure to a variety of courses, commerce graduates have an advantage. A career in commerce offers tremendous potential to those interested in it because there is a constant need for qualified individuals. Whether one has an affinity for it is what counts in the end. In order to craft out a place in this ever-expanding industry, one needs to be disciplined, committed, and focused.
- Business Analyst
- Sales Analyst
- Financial Officer
- Tax Accountant, etc.