Ravenshaw University Admission 2022: Ravenshaw University was established in the year 1969 and is located in Odisha. University offers UG, PG, Certificate, and PhD Programs for the admissions. Courses for the 2022 admissions are BA, BBA, B.Com, BSc, MSc, MA, M.Com available, and students can opt for these courses.
The content is properly researched for the student’s betterment. Still, after going through the content, if students come across any hurdle and want to know the exact admission process, they can drop down their email addresses or contact details to reach them and solve their queries.
- Students can apply online, and students should go through the eligibility criteria set up by the university.
- Admission for UG and PG programs is on merit, whereas students need to clear the university-based entrance test for the PhD programs.
- The Bachelor’s program intake requires the intermediate studies completion, and the university evaluates the merit scores.
- For Master’s programs, students need to complete their graduation degree from the relevant stream, and accordingly, the admissions are accepted.
- Ph.D. programs require the completion of Masters or Mphil programs from a recognized university.
- Entrance Test: Entrance tests are designed only for the PhD. Programs.
- Application fees: The Registration fee for all the programs is 300/- rupees.
- The above content is just a glimpse of the important facts; the detailed information is jotted down with the proper specific topic covered, so do not stop reading and go on for more details.
Ravenshaw University Trending Updates:
- Ravenshaw University will soon release applications for the new session admission 2022. Visit here
- Exam dates for various UG & PG courses have been posted on the official website. Click here
- The university has released UG 5th semester regular examination 2021-22. Click here
- The application form for Ravenshaw University Admission 2022 will be soon available on the official website. Click here.
- The screening test to represent this university in interstate university competition is going to be held on 12 February 2022 and 14 February 2022. Click here for more details.
Ravenshaw University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Ravenshaw University|
|Type of University||State University|
|Offered UG Courses||BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed.|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, MCA|
Ravenshaw Campus, College Odisha, College Square to Cuttack Railway Station Rd, Ravenshaw University Campus, Cuttack, Odisha 753003
Ravenshaw University Admission 2022
This University offers BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, P.Com, MA, MCA, and PhD. Ravenshaw University focuses on subjects that are related to science and technology. Also, computer application programs are well designed and well taught to the students who join this University.
Students are invited to register and apply to get admission in Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses on the official website. Students can get admission in B.Com, B.A, B.Sc information science and technology, M.Com, M.Sc Physics, and many others.
Students who want to do an undergrad programme need to finish 10th and 12th grade at a recognised university. For a post-graduation programme, they need to finish their graduate degree at a recognised university. For a PhD programme, they need to finish their Master’s degree at a recognised university.
Ravenshaw University UG Admission
Ravenshaw University will be accepting applications from the students for the UG courses that have got an intermediate degree in the relevant disciplines.
- B.Sc: Ravenshaw University accepts applications from students with a 10+2 in Science with Mathematics and Statistics and an aggregate score of 50% for this course. It also offers BSc in technology and management to students who have an HSC with an overall grade point average of at least 50%.
- BA: Students can choose among a variety of specializations under the Bachelor of Arts. Students must complete their 12th level education with an aggregate of 50% marks in any stream to apply for this course.
- B.Com: Bachelor of Commerce is a UG level introductory programme offered by Ravenshaw University. Students with an intermediate degree in commerce with an aggregate of 50% marks are eligible for this course.
Ravenshaw University PG Admission
Ravenshaw University will be accepting applications from the students for the Postgraduate courses that have got a bachelor’s degree in the relevant disciplines.
- M.Sc Statistics: Ravenshaw University accepts applications for M.Sc statistics from students who have got a bachelor’s degree in statistics with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- M.Sc Biotechnology: To get admission to the M.Sc Biotechnology, the students should have got a graduation degree in the same discipline with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- M.Com: Students must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject with an aggregate of 50% marks to get admission in M.Com.
- M.A Political Science: Students interested in getting admission in this specific course should have got a graduation degree or result card in the same discipline with an aggregate of 50% marks.
Ravenshaw University Admission 2022 Important Date
|Application form Starts||1st week of June 2022|
|Last Date of the application form||4th week of June 2022|
|Entrance Test||1st week of July 2022|
|Entrance Result date||2nd week of July 2022|
Ravenshaw University Application Form 2022
Ravenshaw University offers all UG and PG courses. The application form process for the admission process is required for the students to fill out, and there are some verification details required to complete the admissions. The online mode for this application form is available on the website. Also, this university admission process has ended on 20th October 2021, and for the next year’s academic year, students can be soon updated.
For any other details, students can visit the official website. Also, all updates will be uploaded on our website once the admission process starts for the students.
How To Apply for Ravenshaw University Admission?
- Go through the official Website address of the University. Click Here
- Click on the admission link which is mentioned on the home page of the University.
- You will find all the links regarding the admission form and prospectus in the table format.
- You have to click on the link then download the prospectus form and Fill out the online admission form.
- 10th Class Marksheet
- 10th Class Certificate
- 12th Class Marksheet
- 12th Class Certificate
- Address Proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Scored Card
- Passport size Photograph
Ravenshaw University Course Admissions
|B.Sc. (Botany)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Chemistry)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Hons) (Geology)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Information Science and Telecommunication)||2 Years|
|B.Sc. (Physics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Statistics)||3 Years|
|B.Sc. (Zoology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Bengali)||2 Years|
|B.A. (Education)||3 Years|
|B.A. (English)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Geography)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hindi)||3 Years|
|B.A. (History)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Hons.) (Economics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Mathematics)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Oriya)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Philosophy)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Political Science)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sanskrit)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Sociology)||3 Years|
|B.A. (Urdu)||3 Years|
|M.A. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Oriya)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Philosophy)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Psychology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Sociology)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Economics)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Education)||2 Years|
|M.A. (English)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.A. (History)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Geography)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Hindi)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (History)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Mathematics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Political Science)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Botany)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Chemistry)||1 Year|
|M.Phil. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Zoology)||1 Year|
|M.Sc. (Biotechnology)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Botany)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Chemistry)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Electronics and Telecommunication)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Physics)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Zoology)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Rural Development)||2 Years|
|M.Sc. (Information Tech. and Management)||2 Years|
|M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)||2 Years|
|M.Phil. (Commerce)||1 Year|
Ravenshaw University Placement
The training & placement department takes care of training and campus placement for the candidates. The Cell is equipped with the appropriate infrastructure to execute the placement process, and it can schedule pre-placement talks, written tests, group discussions, interviews, etc.
All the placement events are managed by Placement Cell. The Cell makes a strong connection with industries and provides necessary guidance to the candidate. The Cell manages the on-campus placement of students in several companies and provides the off-campus drive conducted at various institutions.
Ravenshaw University Scholarship 2022
There are the following scholarships available to the applicants who take admission to Ravenshaw University. The university wants to provide scholarships for that the students can do their higher studies without a lack of money problem.
- National Scholarship
- PG Merit Scholarship
- Senior Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarship(For SC/ST Students)
- Scholarship to Teacher’s Sons/Daughters
- Hindi Merit Scholarship
- Physically Handicapped Scholarship
- Scholarship to the Disable
- Sports scholarship
- Samaj Kalyan Vibhag
Ravenshaw University Contact Details:
- Address: College Square, near Railway Station, Cuttack, Odisha 753003, Orissa, India
- Contact No.: 0671-2510060, 0671-2201690
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ravenshaw University Official Website:
Note: All the Fees & dates listed above for Ravenshaw University Admission are tentative. Please visit the university’s official website to verify.