AFCAT 2 Admit Card 2023: Indian Air Force will release the AFCAT 2 Admit Card 2023 today on the official website. Candidates can access and download their admit cards with their login credentials which are expected to be available between 5. -6 p.m.
Admit card is required for AFCAT exam which will be held in 3 consecutive days on 25-27-08-2023. Physical permit cards are not mailed. Candidates have to download the e-confirmation card by entering their username and password. Candidates need a valid Registration ID and Password to get AFCAT Admit Card 2023. Those who have forgotten their password can reset it through the “Forgot Password” link on the website. There is a direct link for easy access.
The candidate must carry some important documents while coming to the exam center. This includes a hard copy of AFCAT 2 admit card, original Aadhaar card, another valid photo ID, two passport size color photographs (matching the photograph uploaded at the time of application) and a pen (blue or black) for signatures and rough details.
Candidates facing problem in uploading their admit cards can seek help by contacting 020-25503105 or 020-25503106 or email [email protected]. These policies are intended to ensure a smooth and successful examination process for all applicants.
How to Download AFCAT 2 Admit Card 2023?
- Visit Official Website: Open a web browser and go to the official website of the Indian Air Force at afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT.
- Find Admit Card Section: Find a section on the website specifically dedicated to download AFCAT 2 Admit Card. It may have the words “Download Admit Card” or similar.
- Sign in or register: You will probably need to sign in to your account with your username and password. If you haven’t registered yet, be sure to complete the registration process to receive your login details.
- Admit Card: After login find the link and click on it to download AFCAT 2 Admit Card 2023. Enter Details: Enter the details required for admission like your registration id or roll number and password. to the map.
- Download and Print: After entering the required information, click the “Download” button. The admit card will be prepared in PDF format. Download and save the file and then print the physical copy of the admit card. Make sure the print is clear and legible.
|Candidate Reporting Time
|Verification of Admit Card & ID Proof, Photography and Candidate Seating
|8 AM to 9:45 AM
|1 PM to 2:45 PM
|Reading of Instructions by Candidates
|9:45 to 10 AM
|2:45 PM to 3 PM
|10 AM to 12 PM
|3 PM to 5 PM