IGNOU June TEE Admit Card: The Term End Examination (TEE) June 2023 admit card has been released by Indira Gandhi Open University. Candidates can obtain their admit cards by going to www.ignou.ac.in. You can get them by entering your enrollment number and selecting the programme. According to IGNOU, admit cards will be available on January 21 after 2 p.m. for students who completed the exam form on or after January 18.
How to Download the IGNOU June TEE Admit Card
- Navigate to the official website at ignou.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click the IGNOU June T Hall Ticket 2022 link.
- Enter your enrollment number and choose a programme.
- Press the ‘Submit’ button.
- The IGNOU June TEE admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and keep a hard copy for future reference.
According to the schedule, the exams will begin on January 23 and last until February 10. The exam will be administered in two shifts. The morning shift will be from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., and the afternoon shift will be from 2 p.m. to evening. Each test’s time and question paper will be written in it. Exams for CAL, CAFL, CFN, CIT, CLIS, CBSE, PGDSS, BCA, B.Com, BCA, MBA, and MCA will be held, according to the schedule. TEE IGNOU June 2022 Exam Structure: Multiple choice questions (MCQs) will be used in the examination for IGNOU TEE Diploma and Certificate courses. Exam questions in Postgraduate (PG) and Undergraduate (UG) programmes will be descriptive.