Jr NTR Biography: Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Jr. (born May 20, 1983), also known as Jr. N.T.R. or Tarak, is a prominent Telugu film actor from India. One of the highest-paid actors in Telugu cinema, Two Filmfare Awards, two state Nandi Awards, and four CineMAA Awards are among the accolades that Rama Rao Jr. has received. Since 2012, his name has appeared on the Forbes India Celebrity 100 list.
Jr NTR Biography
Early Life and Family
In 2017, Rama Rao appeared alongside his father Nandamuri Harikrishna at a Jai Lava Kusa promotional event. Rama Rao was born on May 20, 1983, to film actor Nandamuri Harikrishna and politician Shalini Bhaskar Rao. His father is of Telugu descent and was born and nurtured in the Andhra Pradesh district of Krishna, Nimmakuru.His mother is a Kannadiga from the Karnataka city of Kundapur. He is the grandson of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister and Telugu actor N. T. Rama Rao. On his grandfather’s advice, he was renamed N. T. Rama Rao from his original name, Tarak.
Rama Rao attended Vidyaranya High School in Hyderabad and St. Mary’s College in Hyderabad for his intermediate education. He also spent time studying in the Krishna district of Andhra Pradesh.
Rama Rao is a Kuchipudi performer with training. He is the half-brother of actor and producer Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, the nephew of actor and politician Nandamuri Balakrishna and former Andhra Pradesh chief minister N. Chandrababu Naidu, and the cousin of actors Taraka Ratna and Nara Lokesh.
Rama Rao debuted as a juvenile actor in Brahmarshi Vishwamitra (1991) and later portrayed Rama in the 1996 mythological film Ramayanam, directed by Gunasekhar. He was suggested to S. S. Rajamouli for his directing début, Student No. 1 (2001), which took too long to produce. Later, he was signed by producer Ramoji Rao and chose to make his debut as a main actor in the romantic drama Ninnu Choodalani. His second collaboration with Rajamouli, Simhadri (2003), was one of the highest-grossing Telugu films of the year.
Later, he abandoned adolescent films and began experimenting with faction dramas. Afterwards, he appeared in the Puri Jagannadh action drama Andhrawala (2004), Samba (2004), Naa Alludu (2005), Gopal’s Narasimhudu (2005), and Surender Reddy’s Ashok (2005). Rakhi (2006) is widely regarded as one of his best performances. In 2007, Telugu actor Rama Rao has won two Filmfare Awards for Best Telugu Actor. He portrayed Raja, a thief who criticises and insults Yama before being cast into torment for his evil deeds.
In 2015, he starred in Puri Jagannadh’s Temper, which brought him much-needed success. He starred in Nannaku in 2016. Premat Rama Rao is a Telugu actor whose film credits include Janatha Garage, Jai Lava Kusa, Aravinda Sametha, and RRR. He has also hosted the Telugu version of Bigg Boss, Bigg Boss 1, and appeared as a guest on Telugu reality game programmes Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu and Dhee 2 and Dhee 10. He has also appeared as a guest on the Telugu reality game programmes Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu, Dhee 2, and Dhee 10.
Rama Rao wed Lakshmi Pranathi, the daughter of industrialist and real estate agent Narne Srinivasa Rao. The union was arranged by N. Chandrababu Naidu, who is the niece of Srinivasa Rao’s wife. Their nuptials took place at the Hitex Exhibition Centre in Madhapur on May 5, 2011 in Hyderabad. Nandamuri Abhay Ram and Nandamuri Bhargava Ram are the couple’s two offspring.
Khabib Nurmagomedov Biography: Birthday, Career, Salary, Awards, Charity, Net Worth
Haley Pullos Biography: Birthday, Early Life, Career, Personal Life, Family, Net Worth
JR NTR Facts
- In India, he was born and raised in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- KT Rama Rao is the grandson of the former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, N T. Rama Rao.
- The fate of everything! This individual shares the first name “Lakshmi” with his grandmother, stepmother, and prospective wife.
- The name Tarak came to mind when imagining him. However, while working on the film Brahmarshi Vishwamitra under the direction of Sr NTR, he was assigned the name ‘Nandamuri Tharaka Rama Rao.’
- In the discipline of Kuchipudi, he is a well-trained performer.
- In the 1991 Telugu film Brahmashri Vishwamitra, Bharata made his acting début as a young craftsman named Brahmashri Vishwamitra.
- In the 2001 film Ninnu Choodalani, he played the principal character, Venu.
- Almost 20 kilogrammes were lost in preparation for the film Yamadonga.
- In addition to his sizable fan base in India, he also has a substantial fan base in Japan, where his film ‘Baadshah’ was named after the country’s annual film festival.