Bihar NEET UG Counselling 2023:The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will now conduct round 3 of Bihar NEET UG Counselling for 2023 rather than a mop-up round for MBBS, BDS, BVS, and AH courses. Eligible candidates can apply for the third round of the Bihar National Eligibility combined Entrance Test Undergraduate 2023 counselling on the official website, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
For Bihar NEET UG round 3 counselling, candidates who registered anew, retained, or upgraded the designated seat during the second round of counselling and who wish to participate in the third round must select ‘Yes’ under upgradation.
Those applicants who have retained their first round seat under the Bihar NEET UG 2023 counselling round 2 and wish to resign without forfeiture of the security deposit can do so by going to the allocated institute between September 15 (10 AM) and September 16 (6 PM).
How to Apply for the Bihar NEET UG Counselling 2023?
- Navigate to the official site, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- On the homepage, select the link labelled “Registration for Round 3 Counselling.”
- In a new window, submit your information and upload the required documents.
- Pay for the third round of counselling and submit the form.
- Download the document and print a copy for future use.
If the student fails to report to the assigned college for resignation purposes by September 17, he or she may also resign by paying the forfeiture security deposit. The resignation letter will be available on the website of the board.
For additional information, candidates are encouraged to visit the BCECEB’s official website.