BPSC 67th PT Exam: BPSC 67th Combined Civil Services Preliminary Exam is finally going to be held tomorrow 30th September 2022 in one shift between 12 Noon to 2 PM. It will be conducted in total 1153 exam centers in 38 districts of Bihar. 802 posts will be recruited through BPSC 67th examination. On Wednesday, two days before the examination, the commission has issued an important notice for the candidates, in which five important guidelines have been given for them. Apart from this, the commission has released the list of codes of examination centers on its website.
Five guidelines given in the notice
1. The candidates are admitted to this examination provisionally. The final decision regarding their eligibility will be made after due verification and verification of the facts mentioned in the application at the time of interview.
2. Candidates should reach the examination center two hours before the commencement of the exam. The exam will start from 12 noon. Candidates will be given entry in the examination center up to one hour in advance i.e. till 11 am.
3. In the event of the facts contained in the application being found otherwise during the course of scrutiny at any time, the candidature of the candidate is liable to be canceled and he/she may be debarred from appearing in this examination of the Commission or any subsequent examinations including this examination.
4. It is strictly forbidden to carry electronic material like mobile, bluetooth, wifi gadget, electronic pen, pager, smart watch etc. and things like whitener, blade, eraser to the examination center campus, where the examination is to be held. If these things are found in the exam hall then strict action will be taken.
5. Any kind of mark, underline, marking is prohibited in the OMR answer sheet. Read the instructions given on the admit card and the instructions on the OMR sheet carefully. In OMR answer sheet, fill the circles correctly mentioning the question booklet series and roll number definitely, else OMR may be cancelled.