IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2022 2023: Indian Air Force Agniveervayu registration date, exam date released

IAF AFCAT Admit Card 2022 released, download link here

IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2022-2023: New recruitment of Agniveers (Agniveer Vayu) has been announced in the Indian Air Force. Air Force has issued a short notification and announced that the online applications for the recruitment of Agnivirvayu (STAR ​​01/2023) will start from the first week of November. Both male and female candidates can register for this. Online written test for this recruitment will be held in January 2023. Soon the detailed notification will be released on agnipathvayu.cdac.in. Let us tell you that under the Agneepath scheme, soldiers are being recruited for 4 years in the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force. Agniveers of the Air Force have been named Agniveervayu. After 4 years, 75 percent of the soldiers will be sent home. The remaining 25 per cent Agniveers will be appointed as permanent jawans. The recruitment process of Agniveervayu in the Air Force for the year 2022 has been done. Now this recruitment is to start for the year 2023 (STAR ​​01/2023).

Expected Educational Qualification (Based on previous recruitment)

A. For Science subjects
– The applicant should have passed 12th class with at least 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and English as a subject. Must have at least 50% marks in English.
Three year Engineering Diploma holder with 50% marks
Two years Vocational Course with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with two non-vocational subjects like Physics and Maths.

b. For subjects other than Science subjects
12th pass in any discipline with at least 50% marks. Must have at least 50% marks in English.

Indian Army Agniveer Rally: Due to rain in UP, Agniveer recruitment rally postponed in many districts, these are the new dates

Age Range
Candidate age should be more than 17.5 years and less than 21 years.

Height of the applying candidate should be at least 152.5 cms. He could inflate his chest by 5 cm.

Tentative Selection Process (Based on previous recruitment)

Candidates will be selected in these stages-:
– Online test.
– Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
– Medical test.
– Interim Selection List – December 1, 2022
Enrollment – December 11, 2022

Other highlights of recruitment

Air Force Agniveer will have a medical insurance of Rs 48 lakh during four years of training.
Agniveer will not be entitled for Graduation.
During the service, Agniveer will also be able to take advantage of Indian Air Force hospitals and CSD canteens of Indian Air Force.
Agniveers will get 30 holidays annually. Apart from this, sick leave will be given only on the advice of the doctor.

What will be the salary of Agniveer? How much will you get if you are duty free?

Every Agniveer will get 30 thousand months salary in the first year of recruitment. Agniveer’s salary will increase to 33 thousand in the second year, 36,500 in the third year and 40 thousand rupees in the fourth year. However, 30-30 percent will be deducted every time for the retirement package from their salary. For example, 30 thousand rupees are to be received in the first year. But out of this only 21 thousand rupees will be given to him. The remaining 30 percent i.e. 9 thousand rupees will be deposited in Agniveer Seva Nidhi Fund. The government will also put the same amount (9 thousand rupees) in this fund. After completing four years, Rs 5.02 lakh would have been deposited by Agniveer in the Seva Nidhi fund and Rs 5.02 lakh from the government. That is, after four years of service, Rs 10.04 lakh will be deposited in the service fund package. In the event of duty free, he will get Rs 11.71 lakh as service fund package by charging interest.