IGNOU TEE Admit Card June 2023 out: IGNOU TEE Call Letter 2023: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has issued the Admit card for the June 2023 Term End Examination (TEE). The admit card is accessible on the university’s official website, ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU TEE Admit Card June 2023 out
The TEE examinations will be administered from 1 June to 7 July 2023. Exams will be conducted daily in two sessions, the Morning Session from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and the Evening Session from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. The precise duration of each examination will be indicated on the respective examination question paper.
Students should be aware that the examination location may be altered at the last minute due to unforeseen circumstances. In such instances, the university will take the appropriate measures to rectify the situation. It is recommended that affected students keep in touch with their respective Regional Centre for updates.
In addition, it is imperative that students answer the exam questions in the language(s) in which the programme is offered. Any attempt to respond in a language other than English will result in the cancellation of the response script. In contrast, for non-language disciplines, students have the option of taking the examination in Hindi medium. Regardless of whether they registered in English medium.
IGNOU administers examinations twice a year, in June and December, allowing students to pursue their academic objectives. Students must ensure they have their admit cards and follow the provided instructions to have a successful examination experience.
Procedures for downloading an online admit card
Here are the procedures for downloading an online admit card:
- Visit the site official: Enter “ignou.ac.in” in your web browser’s URL bar to access the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
- Navigate to the section titled Admit Card: Look for the Admit Card or Exam section on the homepage of the website. Typically, it can be found in the main menu or beneath the Student Zone or Examination tab.
- Click the link for the TEE Admit Card: Locate the link for the Term End Examination (TEE) admit card for the applicable session (e.g., June 2023).
- Enter your details: Enter your enrollment number, programme code, and other specified information on the TEE Admit Card page.
- Send in your application: After entering the required information, select the Submit or Download button to continue.
Download and print your admission ticket: When your admission ticket appears on the screen, save it to your computer or mobile device. Take a printout of the admit card for examination and future reference purposes.