Maharashtra CET 2023: The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test registration process has begun by the State Common Entrance Test Cell (Maharashtra CET 2023). Candidates seeking admission to MBA and MMS programmes should apply online at mbacet2023.mahacet.org. The application form must be completed by March 4, 2023.
Candidates seeking admission to this course must have completed a graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognised institute.
The minimum marks are relaxed by 5% for candidates who fall into one of the reserved categories. Please inform candidates who are in their final year of graduation that they can also apply. There is no upper age limit for taking the MAH-CET exam.
MAH CET 2023 will be held in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode on March 18 and 19.
MAH CET 2023: How to apply
- Step 1- First of all one has to go to the official website mbacet2023mahacet.org.
- Step 2- Once you are on the official website, click on the ‘New Registration’ link on the homepage. If you are already registered, click on the ‘Already Registered’ option given there.
- Step 3- Now here you have to enter your personal details.
- Step 4- After this, scan the required documents, signature and photo and upload them in the required size.
- Step 5- After uploading all the documents, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- Step 6- After completing the application process, click on the ‘Submit’ option given there.
- Step 7- You can download the form and take a printout for future reference.
Candidates from outside Maharashtra must pay a Rs 100 application fee. Candidates from Maharashtra’s Backward Classes and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) must pay an application fee of Rs 800.
On January 9th, the official notification for MAH CET 2023 was released. For more information, candidates should visit the MAH CET 2023 official website.