SSC Releases MTS/Havaldar Paper I Admit Card 2023: SSC MTS/Havaldar admit card 2023: On its official website, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the admit card for the MTS/ Havaldar Paper I examination for candidates from the CR Region (Bihar/UP). The examination is scheduled to occur from June 13 to June 20, 2023.
SSC Releases MTS/Havaldar Paper I Admit Card 2023:
The examination will be administered in Hindi, English, and thirteen regional languages. It consists of two sessions, Sessions I and II, both of which must be attempted. If you do not perform any session, you will be disqualified.
The examination’s Session-I includes questions on Numerical and Mathematical Ability, Reasoning Ability, and Problem Solving. There are 20 questions worth a maximum of 60 points. Session-II encompasses General Knowledge and English Language and Comprehension, with a maximum of 75 marks and 25 questions per section.
The duration of all four sections of the exam is 45 minutes, with the exception of candidates eligible for scribes, who are given an additional 15 minutes. The computer-based examination will consist of multiple-choice, objective-type questions.
There is no negative marking for incorrect answers in Session I. In Session II, however, one point will be deducted for each incorrect response. Candidates must bear this in mind when responding to the questions.
If the computer-based exam is administered in multiple sessions, the candidates’ scores will be normalised. The SSC has instructed applicants to familiarise themselves with the marking scheme and prepare accordingly.
Candidates can access their admit cards via the SSC’s official website. It is essential to bring both the admit card and a valid photo ID to the examination centre.
Procedures to obtain your Admit Card
Here are the procedures to obtain your SSC MTS/Havaldar call letter.
- Navigate to the official website of the organisation administering the examination, in this instance the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
- Locate and select the “Admit Card” or “Download Admit Card” link on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will be required to enter your login information. Enter your registration number, birth date, and any other required information.
- Verify the accuracy of the entered information and select the “Submit” or “Download” button.
- Your admission certificate will be displayed on the screen. Examine all the information on the admit card, including your name, exam date, location, and instructions.
Download the admission ticket in PDF format and store it on your device. It is advised to print out the admission card for future reference.