TS DOST 2023 Registration: The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has begun registration for Degree Online Services Telangana Phase-I. Admission applications for DOST 2023 can be submitted via the websites tsche.ac.in and dost.cgg.gov.in.
The online application procedure or DOST Phase 1 will be active from May 16 to June 10, 2023, per the schedule. The web option will be available from May 20 to June 11, 2023. The Phase-I seat allocation list will be published on June 16, 2023, while self-reporting will occur between May 6 and June 25, 2023, at the assigned college.
Apply Here: TS DOST Phase-I Registration
DOST is a single platform for candidates seeking admission to any undergraduate programme at any of the State Universities (Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Palamuru, Mahatma Gandhi, Sathavahana, and Mahila Vishwa Vidyalayam, JNTU, and TSBTET).
How do I apply for Phase 1 of DOST 2023?
- The official website address is dost.cgg.gov.in.
- Select candidate registration on the main page
- Register yourself and complete the application
- Upload the documents and submit payment
- Download the DOST application form and print it out for future reference.
The aspirants are required to submit a Rs 200 application fee.