UPSSSC Forest Guard Result 2022: Today, September 28, the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission released the UPSSSC Forest Guard Result 2022. The official website, upsssc.gov.in, is where candidates who took the Forest Guard Exam in 2022 can verify and obtain their results.
1697 applicants in all have been selected to move on to the next round of the hiring process. On April 30, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, Lucknow hosted the UPSSSC Forest Guard Mains test 2022.
Candidates will need to provide their login information, including their registration number and date of birth, in the website’s login window in order to download the UPSSSC Forest Guard 2022 result.
Candidates can use the step-by-step instructions provided below to download the UPSSSC Forest Guard Scorecard 2022. For the candidates’ reference, a direct link is supplied below to access the
How can I get the UPSSSC Forest Guard Results 2022?
- Go to upsssc.gov.in, the official website.
- On the homepage, select the Forest Guard results link in the area labelled “Notice Board.”
- A PDF will open; review the information provided there.
- Return to the home page and select Results.
- At this point, click on “Click Here To View Result” and then choose “Click here to View Mains Examination Result Under the Advertisement 06-Exam/2022.”
- After entering your login information, a new window will open.
- A screen will show your UPSSSC Forest Guard Mains Result 2022.
- Download the document and print it out for future reference.
There are currently 701 open positions in the Forest Guard, and a recruitment campaign is being held to fill them. Once all the processes are completed, the final list of shortlisted applicants for recruitment will be made public.
All candidates who have been shortlisted must take the Physical Endurance Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST), which make up the next round of the selection process. The candidates will be informed as soon as possible via the website of the specifics for the upcoming phase.
Candidates are encouraged to visit the UPSSSC website for more information and specifics on the subject.