WBJEE JECA counselling round 1: The registration procedure for Round 1 of the Joint Entrance to the MCA course (JECA) counselling has officially begun by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB).
Candidates who meet the requirements set forth by the board may submit their applications online at wbjeeb.nic.in.
The first round of JECA counselling registration, payment of fees, and choice filling started on September 27. The application deadline is October 1, 2023.
The WBJEEB will announce the Round 1 seat allotment results on October 3 in accordance with the timetable.
Candidate can access all options for institutes and courses on the portal after registration is complete and the registration money has been paid. These choices are made available expressly in accordance with their qualifying requirements, which are established based on the data submitted during registration and academic performance. The candidate will need to rank their choices in order of preference after choosing their institutes.
The accuracy of the information entered during the registration procedure must be verified by candidates. According to the WBJEE board, after the registration is submitted in its entirety, there is no provision for editing or making amendments.
Important documents needed for verifying information
According to the notification, applicants must have the following documents on hand:
- Class 10 marksheet, Counselling Registration Form, and JECA 2023 Rank Card
- Mark sheet for Class 12
- Certificate of Registration at University
- Proof of Birthdate
- If appropriate, a category certificate with a valid government ID
- Certificate of domicile, if any
Steps for WBJEE JECA counselling round 1 registration
To register on the official portal, adhere to these instructions.
- Click the direct link to access the official website.
- Click on “new candidate registration” in step two.
- After reading the terms and conditions displayed on the screen, click “I agree.”
- Enter your personal information, including your roll number, application number, birthdate, etc., and click “submit.”
- You will be given the chance to complete the detailed application form and input your preferences for colleges and courses.
- Upload the necessary paperwork and make the necessary payment.
- Submit the form and save a copy as a PDF or a snapshot for your records.
Candidates should give considerable thought to before choosing an institution. The board has recommended the candidates to select as many institutes and branches as they can in order to maximise their chances of being allotted in the first round. Additionally, after accepting the initial allocation, the candidate has the option to “upgrade.”