NEET UG 2021 application form: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is likely to release the application form of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, or NEET-UG 2021, along with the official brochure soon at its official website.
The information bulletin will include important details regarding the NEET UG 2021 events such as application form, correction window, admit card, exam pattern, answer key, result and counselling. The registration of NEET-UG 2021 can be done on the official website – ntaneet.nic.in.
The registration of NEET 2021 will be an online process. Aspirants are willing to appear for the national level entrance exam can fill the NEET 2021 applications only after completion of the registration process. One must note that NEET 2021 registration and application form are the two steps of the NEET 2021 application process. Both these steps have to be completed in online mode only.
NTA had provided the facility of filling the NEET application offline to the candidates belonging from Leh, Ladakh and Kargil region last year. If this year also the NTA provides the same facility, then such candidates will have to collect the NEET 2021 application form from the nodal centres. List of such nodal centres will be updated soon.
How to register for NEET-UG 2021?
Visit ntaneet.nic.in for NEET 2021 Registration
Login and fill NEET application form 2021
Upload photograph, signature and other documents
Pay NEET application fee
Print confirmation page for future reference.
How to Fill the NEET 2021 Application Form?
- Using the Candidate Login section, log in with the help of your application number and password
- The application form of NEET 2021 has four steps
- The application form starts with “Step 1: Apply Online”
- Details filled in the NEET 2021 registration form will be automatically prefilled into this one
- The details that are already prefilled into the application form cannot be changed
- Select if you belong to the minority category
- Select if you are suffering from Type I Diabetes
- Select the place of birth (India/abroad)
- Select the State and District of your birthplace
- Choose the desired medium of the question paper
- Choose four exam cities for NEET 2021
- Select the school education board under which you had completed Class 10
- Enter the name of the school and its address
- Select year of passing Class 10 and the marks obtained
- Enter details of the school/college from where you completed Class 11
- Year of passing Class 11
- Enter the details of School/Board of Class 12
- Year of passing Class 12
- Roll number of Class 12 (Boards roll number)
- Enter your current postal address and permanent address
- Enter qualification, occupation and income details of both parents
- Select if you will be wearing a customary dress on the day of the examination (Know the NEET2021 dress code)
- Enter the security code
- Review the NEET application form and check for errors
- Click OTP verification
- Enter the 6-digit OTP received on your registered email Id/ mobile number
- Mark the check boxes after reading the instructions next to them
- Click on “Final Submit” to submit your application
- This takes you to “Step 2: Upload scanned Images”
- Click on “Upload your recent photograph and signature”
- Now upload the files
- Click on “Next” to proceed, or “Upload Later” if you do not wish to complete the application at that moment
- Check the images that you have uploaded
- Mark the check boxes given at the bottom
- Click “Upload”
- You have now completed two steps of the application form and this brings us to “Step 3: Make payment”
- Select the desired payment method
- Click on “Go for payment” and pay the prescribed NEET registration fee
- Once the payment is processed successfully, you will be redirected to the Print confirmation page
- This is the fourth and last step
- Print the confirmation page of NEET application form and keep safe for future reference
NEET UG 2021: Application Fee
Although the NEET UG 2021 information brochure has not been released yet, candidates can check the existing category-wise fee from the table mentioned below.
NEET UG 2021 Registration Fee
Fee + GST
OBC NCL/ Gen -EWS
The application fee for NEET-UG 2021, can be paid through Debit/Credit card/ Netbanking/ UPI.
NEET 2021 Registrations: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. When will NTA begin accepting registrations for NEET 2021?
A. Application process for NEET 2021 is expected to begin anytime soon. NTA has not yet announced any official dates yet, but as per their annual calender NEET 2021 registrations may start soon.
Q. What is the last date for NEET 2021 registration?
A. The last date for submission of NEET application form 2021 is expected to be in the second week of April.
Q. Can I modify the email ID I used to register for NEET 2021?
A. No, you cannot change the email ID once the registration ID has been generated. Thus, candidates are advised to fill the details carefully.
Q. Is it mandatory to register using my own mobile number?
A. No, candidates can register using any mobile number which is easily accessible to them and is valid. They will receive all the exam-related alerts on this mobile number.
Q. What is the application fee for NEET 2021?
A. NEET 2021 application fee for general category candidates will be Rs 1,500 (if not revised).
Q. Do I have to apply separately for MBBS and BDS courses?
A. No. Each candidate is allowed to submit only one application form, which will be considered for all courses.