Have you ever wished you could delete all your old posts or Reels in one go? Well, now there’s an app for that! In this article, we’ll show you how to use the Post Deleter tool to bulk delete posts or Reels from your account.
How to bulk delete posts on Instagram
If you’re like most people, you probably have a few old posts on Instagram that you’d like to delete. Maybe they’re from an ex, or maybe they’re just embarrassing. Whatever the reason, bulk deleting posts can be a pain.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Go to your profile and tap the three dots in the top right corner.
2. Tap “Edit Profile.”
3. Scroll down and tap “Bulk Delete Posts.”
4. Select the posts you want to delete and tap “Delete Selected.”
5. Confirm by tapping “Delete” in the pop-up window.
And that’s it! Now all of your unwanted posts are gone.
How to bulk delete Reels on Instagram
If you’re looking to clean up your Instagram feed, one of the first things you can do is bulk delete your Reels. Here’s how:
1. Go to your profile and tap the three lines in the top right corner.
2. Scroll down and tap “Reels.”
3. Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen and select “Delete Reels.”
4. Select the Reels you want to delete and tap “Delete Reels.”
5. Tap “Done” to confirm.
And that’s it! Your Reels will be gone from your profile, freeing up some space for new content.
How to bulk delete posts and Reels on Facebook
If you’re looking to clean up your Facebook profile, one of the first things you might want to do is bulk delete some of your posts and Reels. Here’s how to do it:
First, open up Facebook and log into your account. Then, click on the “More” tab in the left-hand menu. From there, click on “Your Posts.”
On the next page, you’ll see all of your recent posts. To bulk delete them, click on the pencil icon in the top right-hand corner and select “Delete Posts.”
A pop-up will appear asking if you’re sure you want to delete your posts. Click “Delete Posts” again to confirm.
Now, to delete your Reels, go back to the “More” tab and click on “Reels.” On the next page, hover over each of your Reels and click on the trash can icon that appears. A pop-up will appear asking if you want to delete the reel; click “Delete” to confirm.
And that’s it! You’ve now successfully deleted all of your posts and Reels.