UP Board Class 10th, Class 12th Result 2020 update: The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, UPMSP, has allowed students to apply for recounting, revaluation or to acquire the photocopy of their answer sheets till July 22. The board had released the CGBSE Class 10, Class 12 results on June 27.
According to reports, UPMSP Secretary Neena Srivastava had said that the details about Scrutiny Process along with the online Scrutiny Application Form 2020 details are available on the official website of the board.
Here are the steps to apply for UP Board result recounting and revaluation.
- Step 1: Visit upmsp.edu.in
- Step 2: Go to the relevant link
- Step3: Read the instructions
- Step 4: Submit details
- Step 5: Students will be able to see a preview of the request
- Step 7: Click on edit to make changes, otherwise click confirm
List of Career options
- Humanities and Social Sciences: 3-year Undergraduate programme
- Business and Law: 5-year Undergraduate programme
- Sociology: 3-year Undergraduate programme
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication and Journalism: 3-year Undergraduate programme
- Fashion Designing
- Hotel Management and Tourism
UP Board 12th Result 2020: Process of re-evaluation of answer scripts
Students, not satisfied with their marks secured, can apply for re-evaluation of exam answer scripts. Candidates can apply for re-evaluation for one or more subjects. Students should contact the board and enquire about the re-evaluation process.
UP Board 12th Result 2020: Supplementary examination
For who students who fail in any subject, the board conducts Supplementary examination. The Supplementary examination date will be announced by the board once the result is officially declared.