By | 25 Sep 2022 at 12:57 AM
NEET 2022 Registration: State-wise list of best medical colleges

NEET 2022 Counselling: The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) will soon start the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG 2022) counseling for AIQ (All India Quota) seats. While 15 per cent seats will be filled through AIQ, the remaining 85 per cent seats will be filled by individual states.

This year, out of 17,64,571 students who took the exam, 9,93,069 candidates have given the medical entrance exam, thus registering a pass percentage of 56.27.

While the AIQ counseling schedule is yet to be released, several states including Tamil Nadu and Karnataka have started the counseling process for admission to their state medical colleges through NEET 2022 scores. Whereas Maharashtra, West Bengal, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and many others will start the process soon. Check all state counseling websites here.

Tamil Nadu Directorate of Medical Education (DME) has started the registration process for NEET UG 2022 counseling at tnmedicalselection.net. The last date for submission of application form is 3rd October till 5 pm. A total of 1,32,167 candidates appeared for NEET from Tamil Nadu this year and out of the total, 67,787 have qualified for the entrance exam.

Whereas the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test (CET) cell will soon start the state counseling process. The Common Admission Process (CAP) portal is made available at cetcell.mahacet.org. The application process for admission to colleges in Karnataka has also started at kea.kar.nic.in. Document verification will start from 26 September.

More than 18.5 lakh candidates registered for this year’s biggest medical entrance exam in India this year. It was conducted on 17th July in pen and paper mode. The provisional key was shared among the candidates who were given time to raise objections against it. Later on, the basis of their objections the final answer key was prepared, and the results were released.