Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Auditor (Group B) in the Finance Department, Government of Punjab. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through official website ppsc.gov.in. A total of 75 vacancies of Junior Auditor will be filled through this recruitment.
- Candidates age limit for this recruitment should be between 18 to 37 years.
- Candidates should have a degree in B.Com (1st class) or M.Com (2nd class). from a recognized university or institute.
- The application fee for SC/ST/OBC candidates is Rs 750. 500 for candidates belonging to EWS/PWD/Ex-Servicemen (LDESM) Descendants of Punjab/Ex-Servicemen of Punjab categories. All other category candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 1500.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of a pen and paper OMR based written test which will be conducted for the duration of 2 hours.
How to apply, see here
- Visit the official website ppsc.gov.in
- Click on “Open Ads”
- Click on Apply link for the post of Junior Auditor
- Enter details, upload documents and pay the fee
- Submit and save for future reference