The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the deadline for online registration for the UGC NET December 2022 exam. Candidates interested in applying for the UGC NET December 2022 can do so online until January 23, 2023.
Candidates interested in taking the UGC NET can register by going to the NTA website at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Previously, the deadline for submitting an online application for the UGC NET December 2022 session was January 17, 2023.
Along with the application deadline, the deadline for submitting the application fee has been extended. Candidates can now submit their application fees until January 23 or one day later. Candidates who completed the application form but were unable to deposit the application fee will now be able to do so for the next two days. Additionally, amendments to the application can be made until January 23. Candidates can apply for the UGC NET December 2022 exam by following the simple steps outlined below.
Direct link of application: Apply Here
Register yourself for UGC NET December 2022 like this:
- Visit the UGC NET official website at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the link UGC NET December 2022 (UGC NET December 2022).
- Fill in your login information and register.
- Login to your account after registering.
- Fill out the application form and upload any necessary documents.
- Submit the application fee, then click the confirm button.
- Download a copy of the application form and print it for future reference.
A candidate can only submit one application form. Multiple application forms will not be accepted under any circumstances. Candidates who fill out more than one application form will face severe consequences. Even if this information is available at the end.