UPSSSC Junior Assistant and Clerk Registration 2023:The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will commence accepting online applications for the Junior Assistant, Junior Clerk, and Assistant Level positions in 2023. Interested candidates can apply for the position through the Commission’s official website at upsssc.gov.in.
Online registration for UPSSC Junior Clerk and other positions will be available from September 12 to October 3, 2023, per the recruitment schedule. The deadline to submit your application and make modifications is October 10, 2023. Through this recruitment drive, the Commission seeks to fill a total of 3,831 vacancies for the positions of Junior Assistant, Junior Clerk, and Assistant Level-III.
The applicants should be between 18 to 40 years of age. Candidates from reserved categories are, however, eligible for an age exemption.
How to Apply for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant and Clerk Registration 2023
- Visit the official website at upsssc.gov.in in the first step.
- Click the link for Junior Assistant and Clerk Recruitment 2023 on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to a new page; register and complete the application form on this page.
- Upload the necessary documents and pay the associated fees
- Download the confirmation document for future reference.
The selection procedure for UPSSSC Junior Assistant and Cler positions consists of the following steps:
- Written Test
- Keyboarding Exam
- Document Verification
- Physical Examining
Candidates applying for a position with the UPSSC are required to pay a registration charge of Rs. 25.