Odisha TET result has been declared by the Board of Secondary Education Odisha (BSE Odisha) on its official website. Candidates can now check their result from the official website– bseodisha.nic.in.
Odisha School & Mass Education Minister Samir Ranjan Dash has hinted at a meeting last month, that OTET 2019 Results will be declared by the Board soon on BSE official website – bseodisha.nic.in.
How to check BSE Odisha OTET 2019 Result
- Step 1: Go to the official website, bseodisha.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on Examinations Tab in top menu
- Step 3: Choose the OTET Exam from the drop-down menu
- Step 4: A new page will be displayed
- Step 5: Now, click on the OTET 2019 Result Link
- Step 6: Enter the details required
- Step 7: Result will be displayed on the screen
As per the official notification of OTET 2019 exam, the exam authority has pre-defined the passing percentage or criteria for the state-level teacher eligibility test. According to the notification, candidates need to score a minimum of 60% marks in the eligibility exam in order to be Odisha for classes 1 to 8.
Clearing OTET 2019 exam is a mandatory condition for the candidates in order to be eligible to apply for teaching jobs in schools based in Odisha.