The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will not announce the Class 10 result today, on June 4, CBSE official told Hindustan Times. Once announced, students can check CBSE results on the board website at cbseresults.nic.in.
The CBSE term 2 Class 10 exams were held from April 26 and concluded on May 24 and Class 12 exams took place from April 26 till June 15. This year, a total of 1454370 students took the class 12th exam and 2116209 candidates took the class 10th exam conducted by the CBSE.
The class 10th examination lasted for 29 days and class 12th result for 51 days.
CBSE term 2 result 2022: How to check result Once its out
- Visit official website at cbseresults.nic.in.
- On the homepage, links for CBSE Class 10 and Class 12 term 2 results will be displayed.
- Key in your log in details
- Check result and take a printout for future use.
CBSE 10th, 12th result 2022: Ways to check CBSE result 2022
- CBSE 12th result 2022 check online from official website
- Via SMS
- Through DigiLocker CBSE 12th result 2022
- Through Google Search Engine
- Using SMS Organizer app
Details mentioned CBSE Class 10 result 2022
- Name of Student
- Roll Number
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- School Name
- Subject Code
- Marks Obtained
- Result (Pass/Fail)
CBSE is likely to announce the Class 10 result 2022 CBSE by July 13, 2022, however, there is no official announcement on declaration of CBSE 10th result 2022. CBSE told Careers360 that the Class 10 result date has not been decided, and it is likely to be announced next week.
CBSE 10th result 2022: Five year pass percentage
- 2021- 99.04%
- 2020- 91.46%
- 2019- 91.10%
- 2018- 86.7%
- 2017- 93.12%
How to check CBSE 12th term 2 result 2022 via SMS
- Open the SMS application on the mobile phone.
- Type an SMS: cbse12<space>roll number<space>date of birth<space>school number<space>centre number.
- Now, send it to 7738299899.
- Students will receive their CBSE Class 12 result 2022 term 2 through SMS on their mobile phones within a few minutes.