Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) cell has published the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) UG counselling 2022 round 1 seat allotment result on the official website ojee.nic.in. Candidates who have registered for Odisha NEET UG counselling 2022 can access their allotment results by logging in with their credentials.
“The first round of MBBS/BDS course allotment has been published.” The official website advises candidates to “download the allotment letter.”
OJEE has informed all candidates who received allotments in the first round to download their allotment letter. They must personally report to the OJEE office in Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar, on the date and time specified in the official notification, along with the allotment letter, all certificates, mark sheets, bond (properly prepared), and other required documents in original.
OJEE also issued the following instructions to candidates for MBBS admission:
- Using the login id, the assigned candidate should select Freeze or Float.
- Admission fees (depending on the type of college) must be paid either online (using the assigned login id) or by demand draught. In the case of a draught, it should be made payable to “OJEE” and drawn at any scheduled bank in Bhubaneswar. The candidate’s name and NEET Application number must be written on the back of the draught, which must be submitted to the OJEE office at the time of reporting.
- The candidate’s physical presence is required for provisional admission, and no authorization will be accepted.
The candidate should come to the OJEE Office on the scheduled date and time, either alone or with only one of his or her guardians, to complete the formalities of provisional admission.
- During provisional admission, candidates must bring the Allotment Letter, all certificates/mark sheets, the bond (properly prepared), and other required documents in original (along with another set of photocopies).
- At the OJEE office, a separate counter will be available to assist candidates in preparing the bond on payment of actual charges.
- The candidate will receive the Provisional Admission Letter from the OJEE Office along with acknowledgement of submitted documents after depositing the prescribed admission fees and submitting the Nativity Certificate and CLC in original.
- Candidates are advised not to report to their assigned college at this time and to wait until the entire counselling and admission process has been completed.
- Following the completion of final counselling, OJEE will send the list of admitted students, along with the admission fees, to the respective Institute. The Institutes will then complete the final admissions process.
- If any money is to be refunded to the candidates, it will be done only after they have been accepted. OJEE will process the refund and pay it to the candidate in accordance with government policy (this condition will arise only for students shifting from Private colleges to Government College in different rounds).