RBSE 5th, 8th Result 2023 Announced: The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) has ANNOUNCED the 5th and 8th grade results for the year 2023. On the RBSE result portal, candidates must enter their registration number and date of birth to view their 5th and 8th grade Rajasthan board results.
On the official websites rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in and rajresults.nic.in, as soon as the RBSE Class 8 Result 2023 is published, candidates will be able to verify and download their scores.
Date of RBSE 5th and 8th Class Results 2023
The RBSE class 5th and class 8th results for 2023 were officially released on May 15, 2023.
Students of the Rajasthan Board can view their class 5 and class results 2023 by inputting either their Roll Number and District or Roll Number and Date of Birth.
How to Download RBSE 5th, 8th Class Result 2023 by Roll Number at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in in 2023
- Check out the procedures listed below to access the Rajasthan Board 5th and 8th Class Result 2023.
- RBSE’s official website can be found at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Select the “RBSE 5th and 8th Class Result 2023” link.
- Select Class 5 or Class 8 and input your credentials, such as your roll number and other details.
- Simply click the submit icon.
- RBSE 5th, 8th Class Result 2023 is downloadable.
- Download and print the RBSE Class VIII Result for 2023.
RBSE 8th Result 2023 via SMS: How to Check
The Board offers an SMS facility to check the RBSE 5th and 8th Result 2023 in offline mode.
To check RBSE 5th or 8th result via SMS candidates must send an SMS in a specific format to provided number.
Step 1: Open the SMS app on your phone.
Step 2: Type either “RESULT(space)RAJ5(space)ROLLNUMBER” OR “RESULT(space)RAJ8(space)ROLLNUMBER” and send it to 56263
Step 3: You will receive your Rajasthan 5TH, 8th Class Result 2023 on the same.
RBSE 5th, 8th Result: Details Mentioned in Scorecard
After downloading the RBSE 5th, 8th Class Result 2023 scorecard, candidates must carefully review the information and, in the event of any discrepancies, they must contact the examination board for the necessary corrections.
- Name of the student
- Roll Number
- Parent’s name
- Date of Birth
- Subject-wise Marks
- Overall scores
- Qualifying status