REET Result 2022: Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) Ajmer will soon declare the result of Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test 2022. According to media reports, the REET exam result can be released on August 30. However, the board has not yet made any official announcement regarding the result date.
Where can you check-
The candidates who have appeared in the REET exam will be able to check their result on the official website, reetbser.in. Apart from this, the result will also be released on rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in and reetbser2022.in.
How to check REET result-
1. To check the result, first go to the official website reetbser2022.in.
2. After that click on REET Result link available here.
3. After clicking on the link, submit by filling the requested information here.
4. As soon as you hit the submit button, the result will appear on your screen.
5. Take a print out of the result for future reference.
When was the paper organized
REET 2022 was organized by the board this time on 23rd and 24th July. Level-1 paper was held in the first shift on 23rd July. After this, level-2 paper was held in all the three shifts.
– No bonus in level 1. Child Pedagogy Common in Level One Shift First- Question No. 12 has both answer options A and B as correct.
Level 2 – 2nd Inning of 23rd July – 3 Bonus Points
Level 2 – July 24 – 3rd Inning – 4 Bonus Points
Level 2 – July 24 – 4th Inning – 3 Bonus Points