UPSMFAC Result 2023: Uttar Pradesh State Medical College (UPSMF) has declared the UPSMFAC Result 2023 for Assistant Nurse Midwifery (ANM), General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) and Paramedic courses.
Candidates who have completed the exam can now check their results on UPSMF official website https://www.upsmfac.org/. To check the result, candidates must provide the month and year of the exam and their exam number. The exams held in June 2023 saw a large number of candidates compete for 9,212 vacancies.
Result 2023 is available through the official portal at upsmfac.org, moreover UP State Medical Faculty has also provided the Result 2023 in PDF format. Selected candidates get a basic salary of 21000 to 69000 for ANM and GNM posts. Once the result becomes available, candidates can make an informed decision based on their performance which lays the foundation for their future in the medical field.
Here are the instructions to download the UPSMFAC Result 2023
- Visit Official Website: Open your browser and go to the official website of the organization or institution where the result has been declared.
- Go to Results: On the home page of the website, look for the ‘Results’ or ‘Exam’ section. Here you will probably find the links to download your result.
- Enter the required information: Click on the link for the exam or course you are taking. You may be required to provide information such as roll number, registration number, date of birth or other identifying information.
- Select Exam and Package: Select the appropriate exam session or package from the options provided. This will ensure the correct result.
- Download Result: After entering the required details click on “Download” or “View Result”. The result is displayed on the screen or downloaded as a PDF file.
- Save and Print: Open the downloaded file to see the results. You can save it to your device for later use and print a copy if needed.