Gujrati New Year 2022: Gujarat celebrates Diwali as the first day of the new year. The entire state of Gujarat celebrates the Gujarat New Year with immense pleasure, happiness, and fervour. The start of Bestu Varas is marked by this festival of lights. H. Gujarati New Year is observed the day following the celebration of Diwali. It coincides with the Hindu karmic month of Shukla Paksha Pratipada, according to the Hindu calendar. Kartik is the first month of the year according to the Indian calendar based on lunar cycles, and the Gujarat New Year corresponds to Kartik’s first day of light (Ekam). Your new fiscal year officially starts today. The New Year is celebrated in several regions of India starting in the spring.
Gujarati New Year Date and Time
- On Wednesday, October 26, 2022, Gujarati New Year will take place.
- On Oct 25, 2022, Pratipada Tithi begins at 04:18 PM.
- On Oct 26, 2022, Pratipada Tithi ends at 02:42 PM.
Date and Time
||Wednesday, Oct 26, 2022|
||Oct 25, 2022 at 04:18 pm|
||Oct 26, 2022 at 02:42 pm|
||On Oct 26, 2022 between 06:41 am to 09:32 am|
||Oct 26, 2022 between 10:58 am to 12:23 pm|
||Oct 26, 2022 between 03:15 pm to 06:06 pm|
||Oct 27, 2022 between 03:33 am to 05:07 am|
||Oct 27, 2022 between 07:40 pm to 12:24 am|
||Oct 26, 2022 at 6:41 am|
||Oct 26, 2022 at 6:06 pm|
Celebrations of the Gujarati New Year
People at Gujarati New Year celebrations don new clothing, go to temples, and visit with friends and family. Words like Saal Mubarak and Nutan Varsh Abhinandan are used to greet one another and wish one another a happy new year.
A stunning fireworks show, elegantly adorned homes, and a joyous and festive atmosphere everywhere are other features of the celebration. The female household members make delectable treats and snacks and give them to their neighbours.
Gujarat New Year is regarded as a highly fortunate day. People open new business books and shut old ones on this day. These ledgers, known as chopdas, are revered, decorated with a number of lucky symbols, and accompanied by prayers for a successful business year.
The Gujarati New Year falls on another Hindu holiday. In some regions of India, Govardhan Puja or Annakut Puja are holy holidays.
A day to put the past behind you, clear up any misconceptions, and celebrate the beginning of something new.
Gujarati New Year Day Rituals
For Gujarati business owners and traders, the first day of the new year holds great significance. It’s time to start a new account book, or chopda in Gujarati, and make plans for a more prosperous financial future. Open a fresh ledger and pray and ask for blessings. The auspicious symbols of Shubh (auspicious) and Labh (profit) are marked at the opening of the book after Chopda Puja.
Gujarati New Year 2022 WhatsApp Status Photo, Video
– Open WhatsApp > STATUS.
– Tap: Text to compose a written status update. You can tap Emoji to add emoji or GIFs, T to pick a font, or Color to pick a background color.
– Camera or My status to take a photo, record a video, or GIF or choose an existing photo, video, or GIF from the picker.
– Tap Send
Happy Gujarati New Year 2022 WhatsApp stickers
To send messages, wishes WhatsApp stickers, All you need to do is go to the Play Store and search for apps like Happy Diwali stickers or something on similar lines. Download and install apps of your choice from the list of apps that appears in front of you. Once installed, open it and select the preferred stickers and tap on the “Add to WhatsApp” or “+” option.
Gujarati New Year Wishes, Messages and Greetings
- I wish you and your family happiness, prosperity, and health on this auspicious day! Happy Gujarati New Year!
- May there be rain of wealth in your house, may mother Lakshmi always abide, may all troubles be destroyed and may peace abide! Happy Gujarati New Year!
- The happiness of the new year is everywhere. Many congratulations of the new year and may Lord Krishna bless you and your loved ones! Happy Gujarati New Year!
- Here’s extending my warm wishes to you and your family on the first and joyous day of Varsha Pratipada. Nutan Varshabhinandan!
- This Gujarati New Year let us hope for a bright, peaceful and healthy future. Nutan Varshabhinandan!
- On the joyous occasion of Gujarati New Year, here’s praying that Shri Krishna blesses you with good health, wealth, peace and prosperity. Nutan Varshabhinandan. Jai Shri Krishna.
- Hoping this New Year usher in a new dawn, new hope, peace, joy and happiness. Nutan Varshabhinandan.
- This New Year Day, I hope and pray that Shri Krishna restores peace and harmony in society. May there be no disease or war or suffering. On the auspicious occasion of Bestu Varas, here’s sending across my sincere prayers.
- Hoping this New Year will usher in hope, a renewed confidence and the will power to fight all odds and emerge as the winner. Extending my warm greetings to you and your loved ones. Nutan Varshabhinandan.
- May Shri Krishna shower you with his choicest blessings on the beautiful New Year Day, A very very Happy Gujarati New Year to you and your loved ones.
- For the pious occasion of Bestu Varas, I offer my warm greetings to you and your family. Nutan Varshabhinandan.