Karwa Chauth 2022 Wishes: Karwa Chauth sometimes referred to as Karak Chaturthi, falls on Thursday, October 13th, this year. Every year, on the fourth day of the Hindu lunar month of Kartik, this celebration is held. Chauth is the fourth day, while Karwa is a clay pot (used in offerings known as Arga offered for the moon). A married Hindu lady observes Niljaravrat on this day, during which she fasts without drinking or eating and offers prayers to the moon for her husband’s protection and long life. The northern Indian states of Punjab, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, and Rajasthan are where it is primarily observed.
History of Karwa Chauth
One of the many legends surrounding Karwa Chauth is that of Veervati, the sole sister of seven brothers. She was deceived into thinking that the moon had risen by her brothers because they could not bear to see her go without food all day. Ms. Veervati’s husband’s passing was announced to her not long after she broke her fast and ate something. Her husband’s life was saved after a year of fervent prayer on her part, which delighted the gods.
Women adorn themselves with all the signs of their marriage on this day, including rings on their toes, anklets, glass bracelets, vermilion, bindi/tika, and artha. On their palms, women also use Mehendi.
Karwa Chauth 2022 Images and Wallpapers
Wishes you could give your partner during Karwa Chauth
- May you experience light like the stunning Karwa Chauth Moon.
- I’m hoping that the love you two share will become stronger as a result of today. May the Most High grant you a prosperous and lasting marriage. Cheers to Karwa Chauth!
- Karwa Chauth is all about the sacrifice and devotion of women. Celebrate the holiday in love and joy!
- I hope you have a happy and positive life. On this auspicious day, may Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati bestow upon you and your spouse health and wealth!
- Karwa Chauth is intended to honor the aspirations and triumphs that contribute to a happy and satisfying life. Cheers to Karwa Chauth!
- You are my greatest affection, and I will stop at nothing to see that you are content. You have my undying loyalty. Cheers to Karwa Chauth!
- Spend this auspicious Karwa Chauth day with your loved ones and enjoy spectacular and joyful moments!
- Karwa Chauth is not just a long-standing custom; it is also a symbol of a woman’s love and loyalty.
- On this blessed Karwa Chauth day, may the Goddess hear your prayers. May you and your spouse have a happy and humorous marriage. Cheers to Karwa Chauth!
- Together, let’s view the moon. Love, like its milky sky, spreads an indelible mark on our life. Allow me to be yours always. You are my sweetheart. Kudos and happy Chauth.
- May the Karwa Chauth Festival fill your life with joy, happiness, and good fortune! A good day to you!
- Greetings to those women who are fasting on this blessed day of Karwa Chauth! May you achieve all of your goals!
- There is only one Karwa Chauth celebration each year. However, I treasure every second, every minute, and every day that you are in my life. Cheers to Karwa Chauth!
- On this auspicious night, may the clink of the chulis bring you success and prosperity.
- Payal’s radiance may reflect your love. Cheers to Karwa Chauth!
- May today offer you joy and aid in forging a solid bond of love with your hubby!
- The festival of Karva Chauth is a riot of color, love, and light. We wish you and your loved ones a happy and wonderful day.
- Honor the heart of this affection. Let’s wait for the moon as though no one is watching. Let’s pledge to continue as before. I adore you a lot.
- I love and appreciate you more than words could ever convey, dear wife. We guarantee to make your Karva Chauth experience unique for you. Mr. Hubby,
- It’s Karva Chauth today. I hope everyone has a long and prosperous life.
Karwa Chauth one Line Status
“Warm wishes on Karwa Chauth…. May you and your spouse are always blessed by Almighty.”
“On the occasion of Karwa Chauth, wishing you happiness and prosperity for a beautiful life.”
“Wishing you togetherness for life on the occasion of Karwa Chauth… Warm wishes on this day!!!”
Lines on Karva Chauth in English
“May the auspicious occasion of Karwa Chauth bring along happiness in your life and always keep you together.”
“May the beautiful journey of marriage be full of joys and smiles, understanding and compatibility for you…. Wishing a very Happy Karwa Chauth to you.”
“May the sparkles and high spirits of Karwa Chauth bring along many more blessings for you and your spouse… Happy Karwa Chauth!!!”
Karva Chauth Status for Whatsapp
“Wishing a very Happy Karwa Chauth to you and your spouse…. May the blessings of Maa Chauth are always there with you.”
“May always there is love and understanding in your marriage to keep this journey a wonderful one…. Happy Karwa Chauth!!”
“May the bright colours of Karwa Chauth fill your life with eternal joy and each other’s love for life.”
Karwa Chauth Whatsapp Status Messages
“May the warmth of love be always there with you and the goodness of understanding be showered on you…. Warm wishes on Karwa Chauth.”
“Karwa Chauth is the occasion to celebrate your marriage and may this celebration last forever…. Happy Karwa Chauth.”
“Warm wishes on Karwa Chauth to you….. Enjoy this special day with your spouse who completes you and your life.”
Karwa Chauth Funny Status Messages
“Wishing a very Happy Karwa Chauth…. May your husband is always there to annoy you and also shower you with all his love.”
“May your Karwa Chauth celebrations be full of high spirits, feasts and festivities for you…. Happy Karwa Chauth to you.”